what to do in caed nua ?

Hello everyone, i just need some help on what to do in caed nua.

atm i got a full party  3-4 lvl   and i managed to obtain stronghold  i killed the guy maenwald or whatever his name is.. but it seems the dungeons  under CN keep going and going and as i progress things are getting harder and harder.. 

So my question is what should i do ?  the caed nua dungeons are something to do now or should i progress on the main quest and come back when ive got XP and better gear ? 

i dont like leaving areas and doing other things before i clear everything . But it seems that the dungeons under CN  are getting really hard ...

From what ive  seen there must be like more than 10 levels under...

Is it mandatory to clear everything before moving ?

So can anyone give some tips on what to do ?  

or should i progress on the main quest and come back when ive got XP and better gear ? 

Yes... On 15level of endless path mostly strong creature in geme is wating you...  You can't finish endless path on your current level (if you don't play on easy). And you need some ability from main quest for getting access to last levels. 

Whenever you find something you don't want to or can't do right now... just come back later? Don't let it give you anxiety in the first place.

You will always know what the main quest is by looking at your journal. 

After all, the dialogue with Maerwald, and the Statue afterwards, all state multiple times that you need to go to Defiance Bay.