Hi

I pledged for the boxed edition, and the Shipment Status of my order still says Shipping Soon. Any idea when the boxed editions start shipping at EU? Sorry if this has been asked to death before.

Yeah the communication about getting our physical stuff is overwhelming ~sarcasm~  I will never pledge for physical goods from Obsidian ever again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Status of my order is still Shipping Soon! No offence, but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

Retail Pack 65.00

Shipping 15.00

Credit Used 80.00

Well back to Witcher 3 then... Which I can recommend to absolutely everybody.

My order status also still says Shipping Soon, although I actually received my goods over a month ago. So don't bother checking the order status on your account page. It seems it's not updated.

• Like 1

PRAISE BE TO ODIN, I got an automated e-mail from Paradox saying my regular physical box has shipped (I live in California, USA) and is expected to arrive before the 12th! I'm guessing it has ver 1.04, or if they're really pushing it, possibly 1.05 on the disc.

• Like 1

Just received notification that my boxed copy was shipped on June 5th, and it should be delivered between June 8th and June 12th. They even shipped if FedEx.

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,

Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,

Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie,

One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Hate to say it but I think it is only a Europe thing.  Not only did I get my collectors box months ago I actually just got the physical discs in the mail.  Paradox is actually an EU based company so it is sort of shocking they are dropping the ball this hard overseas.

Two days since I got notification my regulation box is on the way but so far all tracking shows is that a shipping label was created... guess I won't start counting the minutes yet...

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

well, guys I must have spoken too fast : I had the mail, the shipment was supposed to arrive "June 10, 2015 - June 12, 2015" (sic)... guess what ? It has not arrived. No tracking available, of course...

I can encourage anyone in this situation to write to Obsidian's support + Paradox support (webshop@paradoxplaza.com), telling them that you may want to get refund of your Kickstarter backing if they don't speed up a little and communicate... I'm so upset. Last chance is to see the goods arrive on monday or tuesday for me, else it will be a disaster.

I got a mail from Paradox stating:

Your order was shipped via Royal Mail International Standard, and is estimated to arrive June 10, 2015 - June 12, 2015.

Haven't received anything yet and there ain't a tracking number, any ideas?

• Like 1

I got a mail from Paradox stating:

Your order was shipped via Royal Mail International Standard, and is estimated to arrive June 10, 2015 - June 12, 2015.

Haven't received anything yet and there ain't a tracking number, any ideas?

Not sure why you wouldn't receive a tracking number, especially on an international shipment. Was there no link in the e-mail? I wonder if others in your country have experienced the same.

I have received a tracking number in the e-mail notifying my of my 'swag' shipment (read: physical game discs), but it is 5 days after the expected arrival date and the package hasn't entered my country (Australia). The package was posted via  USPS First-Class Mail International.

I can't blame Paradox for this. It's just a waiting game now ...

I'll just have to check the tracking number every day or so to see if things change ...