"Zero Knockouts" Achievement Fails to Unlock

VasiliiZaytsev

Question

I beat the game without any members of my party being knocked out, but the "Zero Knockouts" achievement won't unlock. I'm assuming it's because of summoned creatures getting killed; is this by design, or a bug that will be fixed in a future patch?

"Zero Knockouts: Complete the game without any party members hitting 0 Endurance."

8 answers to this question

I recently completed the game with Zero Knockouts on Hard and the achievement unlocked after using the machine at the end.

I can verify that Chanter and Figurine summons dying does not count towards the achievement. This is further reinforced by the fact that people unlock Zero Knockouts during Triple Crown Solo runs, which are not possible without lots of dead summons.

It's worth noting that ranger pets count as party members for the purpose of the achievement. Also, anything that automatically revives a downed character (e.g. Second Chance) still counts as a knockout.

I never had a knocked out pet though. However I summoned monsters to help me quite often (which of course died a lot)

I also do not have any other companions which are not in the party (if that is even possible) as I don't even have the achivement that I created my own followers.

In addition I made sure not to use second chance stuff, as I thought this would mask the knocked down characters.

The whole playthrough can also be found on video (last part #174 will be available in a couple of hours): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNU8jxMn6ejqtJQc26xdIOIbsl4PQAXM5

Edited by Kordanor

I didn't get this either, also I have 0 knockouts in statistic and no one was incapacitated including Itumaak (when Segani was in company I made him ran away from fight as far as it can). It's rather disappointing because I trashed LOTS of time to get out of some fights without KO, like Adra Dragon and Thaos, taking in account it was "experted path of the damned".

In my second and last play, a week ago, I completed the game, with a Monk, Solo on Path of the Damned with Expert and Trial of Iron enabled with less than ten rests and got only Seven Achievements instead of Eight. I didn't get Zero Knockouts, even though I obviously never had one! Please fix it.

+ Solo

+ Expert

+ Trial of Iron

+ Path of the Damned

+ Triple Crown

+ Triple Crown SOLO

+ No Rest for the Pro

- Zero Knockouts?! (Complete the game without any party members hitting 0 Endurance.)

(Signatures: disabled)