Even more bugs I've encountered

LiterallyAHorse

Question

Here are some more bugs that I've encountered as I've played.  I'm sure some have already been reported, so I'm sorry for any unintentional repostings.

-'Cail the Silent', a dragon, doesn't give a bestiary entry. Both the Sky and Adra dragons do.

-When upgrading an item from 'exceptional' to 'superb' quality, the required enchanting slots is shown to be insufficient (red instead of white), although it is still possible to enchant the item.

-'Songsmith Roska' didn't spawn upon initial entry to the Clîaban Rilag map, however, the 'Readceran Standard Piece' associated with Eder's quest line did... despite that quest being completed. Re-entering the map did spawn Roska.

-The 'Personal' records section of the character screen is completely reset every time a character is removed from the party.

-The endurance healed by items with the 'Regeneration' enchantment doesn't show up in the combat log.

-The level 6 cipher spell 'Amplified Wave' has rendered enemies permanently prone on multiple occasions.

-When a potential hireling shows up at the stronghold they frequently don't appear in the 'Hirelings' section until the 'Status' section has been checked.

2 answers to this question

Here are some more bugs that I've encountered as I've played.  I'm sure some have already been reported, so I'm sorry for any unintentional repostings.

-'Cail the Silent', a dragon, doesn't give a bestiary entry. Both the Sky and Adra dragons do.

-The 'Personal' records section of the character screen is completely reset every time a character is removed from the party.

Cali is a Drake (although a powerful one) as indicated in conversation with him (text stars with something like 'this drake') so i believe (havent checked though) he counts as drake in bestiary

as for char records, iwe seen devs saying they are aware of it and that it shoud be patched (not sure if its going to make next patch though)

Edited by Khalid the bear

PIllars of eternty (Hard) 1st playtrough: 155h, 38 m (main Ranger with bear(bow), Eder, Durance(off tank), Hirvais(off tank), Kana(ranged), Aloth/GM)
PIllars of eternty (PtoD) 2nd playtrough: 88h 30 m (main Bleak Walker Paladin, Eder, Barbarian, Monk, Rogue (ranged) Cypher(wand)
(not counting reloads and experimenting)
status i love the game, hate the bugs, and wish for better AI and Pathfinding

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/78749-needed-qualyty-of-life-improvements-information-and-transparency/