The 'Truth' behind words in RPG Codex's #1 Review for PoE

Whatever the case, these are the mechanics of the game and the vast majority seem to like them. Everyone believes it needs some improvements but not radical changes. What's the purpose of spending precious time of you life ranting in the forums of a game that you don't and won't like? Unless this is the best thing you can do with your spare time.

Vast majority likes **** pop singers like Gaga or Spears. PoE was being marketed on KS as a IE spiritual successor and made promises they didn't keep.

Opinions are like ****. It's all good to have one and be proud of it, but nobody really cares about yours nor particularly wants it shoved in their face.

Same goes for you bub Edited by archangel979

Whatever the case, these are the mechanics of the game and the vast majority seem to like them. Everyone believes it needs some improvements but not radical changes. What's the purpose of spending precious time of you life ranting in the forums of a game that you don't and won't like? Unless this is the best thing you can do with your spare time.

Vast majority likes **** pop singers like Gaga or Spears. PoE was being marketed on KS as a IE spiritual successor and made promises they didn't keep.

Opinions are like ****. It's all good to have one and be proud of it, but nobody really cares about yours nor particularly wants it shoved in their face.

Same goes for you bub

Exactly.

I don't know. Judging by a lot of threads relating to romances and incloooshion, some people are quite insistant about shoving **** in other people's faces. Or having it shoved onto themselves.

t50aJUd.jpg

I don't know. Judging by a lot of threads relating to romances and incloooshion, some people are quite insistant about shoving **** in other people's faces. Or having it shoved onto themselves.

trollface-vs-cereal-guy_o_331580.jpg

• Like 1

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

oi, speak for yourself.

• Like 1

Hm, I go to sleep and ...

I will take any "blame" here, for not creating a part 2 myself when I closed the original. I had assumed ... well sometimes I assume wrong. original.gif
I feel it may be best at this point to close both this and the other thread to create a fresh/neutral start for any who still wish to continue debating the merits (or lack of) of the Codex review. Thanks.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts