Will you be a real sith in this game?

As we all know in the first game even though you were a sith none of the sith knew and still attacked you, you could only fight with the republic and work for the republic and example of this is on mannan. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they knew if you can actually choose your side this time or what? I think that not actually being able to be on the sith side was the part of the game that bothered me the most. So if anyone has an opinion of information please post it.

Wellllllllllllllllllll, prolly not. Think about it. The "Sith" arn't a united group in this game. Remeber, the Sith Lords are fighting among themselves, iirc.

So, I doubt they would be to thrilled to have another strong DS jedi coming around, not to mention how paranoid they would be.

I'd guess you would want to become yoru own power anyways, not be someones underling.

Wellllllllllllllllllll, prolly not. Think about it. The "Sith" arn't a united group in this game. Remeber, the Sith Lords are fighting among themselves, iirc.

So, I doubt they would be to thrilled to have another strong DS jedi coming around, not to mention how paranoid they would be.

I'd guess you would want to become yoru own power anyways, not be someones underling.

yeah, but the soldiers are called "Sith Soldiers" and their leader was the "Dark lord of the Sith". wouldnt it make sence that if your on the dark side, you kill the republic?

yeah, but the soldiers are called "Sith Soldiers" and their leader was the "Dark lord of the Sith". wouldnt it make sence that if your on the dark side, you kill the republic?

Well, I suppose that is the "mater plan". The sith are stronger now, so if you get control from them, then the republic is just a bump in the road.

I think the sith lords will be like the star forges from the first game, you kill them to advance the story. Each planet has a sith lord. So the troops their would be loyal to their respective lord.

Besides, in the first game, Malak was the uber-sith. So why would you turn against the only advantage, the republic, you have on malak?

Well, I suppose that is the "mater plan". The sith are stronger now, so if you get control from them, then the republic is just a bump in the road.

I think the sith lords will be like the star forges from the first game, you kill them to advance the story. Each planet has a sith lord. So the troops their would be loyal to their respective lord.

what if you got your own sith troops, maybe make it an RPG with Strategy game elements. hmmmm...... like command your squad of troops form a different perspective. be kinda cool except for people who hate strategy games, thats like 75% of the people who play video games. im part of the 25% who loves em

Well I for one would love the story to branch out even more then the last game... key decisions that make your game totally different. Not just playing it light side or dark but just any of the "decisions" you make. For example if we want to side with the Sith... Let us... If we want to side with the Republic... Well that'll be great too! I found it kinda weird as Bastilla and Carth really tried to kill me as I treated everyone like crap...

Gods, I really hope we can choose to be more "Sithy". Because there were a lot of republic and jedi scum I would have loved to kill . . . and lots of sith I wanted grovelling and joining me. You're right: it is stupid to be killing sith when you are sith. That's what I thought too.

Long live the sith! Let us choose damn it!

You were never a Sith in KOTOR. Just a fallen Jedi. Maybe if you had more time at the Sith academy on Korriban... but anyways Sith kill Sith all the time. Sith don't follow Sith unless they kill someone they consider superior. So no Sith are going to join you till you kill Malak or have incontrovertible proof you are Revan. But to kill Malak you have to get to him so in TRUE Sith fashion you use the republic to your own ends. Reach Malak, kill him and then at the end the Sith join you as they should.

Hey, it's an rpg right. Well, I'M sith :rolleyes:

Okay, I get your point, but still, I stand by what I said. I want to be a Sith. A real Sith. Not a bully. Not some fallen Jedi or a Dark Jedi. I wanna be Sith damn it. Although I have read stuff in which you get to be Sith, but do you get to do Sithy things? *Arches brow* Or do you still have to go along with the whole pro-Jedi pro-Republic storyline, even though you're Sith?

True enough, true enough . . . but still, even if fighting for the Republic gets me what I want, a Sith can only take so much before she freaks out and wants to slaughter the lot of them :rolleyes:

what if you got your own sith troops, maybe make it an RPG with Strategy game elements. hmmmm...... like command your squad of troops form a different perspective. be kinda cool except for people who hate strategy games, thats like 75% of the people who play video games. im part of the 25% who loves em

Would make an interesting mini-game....but the chances of seeing it in KOTORII are precisely nil.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?