[Bug] [1.04] [Game Breaking] Stuck in combat

Sargon1

Question

I have the Linux version from Steam. I play an all-ranger party on PotD. I first encountered this bug on the 13th level of Od Nua; I lured a bunch of monsters from a larger group in one of the rooms out into a corridor to kill them separately, a tactic I've been using the entire game. I killed all the mosters close-by, but I noticed I was stuck in combat mode, so no regen, travel, or anything. I tried to resolve it by killing the rest of the group, which was pretty small at that point, so I gave my figurines a stretch and managed to solve this unplanned complication without regenerating.

The second instnace occurred while fighting the undead Raedric.  I managed to isolate Raedric from his fampyrs and kill him by a thin margin, but again, the combat didn't end, and I was too exhausted to do anything about the herd of fampyrs still remaining, and had to load.

When will this bug be fixed?  It's incredibly annoying, having to reload after just winning a difficult boss fight. Luring enemies away worked just fine before, so why not in these two cases?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet