can't find the answer - does the talent "bloody slaughter" affect magic attacks? i mean like fireball etc?

If it affects any spells I have a feeling it will only be the ones which are treated like missile attacks, e.g. Necrotic Lance. IIRC, there was a thread which had a list of spells which worked with Penetrating Attack, so I assume it's possible some will work with this too.

Fun fact: Dirty Fighting (Rogue Hit-to-Crit talent) works with at least some spell attacks (tried Fan of Flames scroll). There are many unexpected synergies buried in the system, but I don't think anyone has made exhaustive tests/lists yet.

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

Game really needs proper ability documentations, for half the stuff I've no idea for what they'll work on.

Does anyone know what's with extra elemental damages abilities? When I test took electrical one for my druid, his electrical spell damage output stayed the same, so after that I didn't touch them at all.

Edited by dododad
  • Like 1

Game really needs proper ability documentations, for half the stuff I've no idea for what they'll work on.

Does anyone know what's with extra elemental damages abilities? When I test took electrical one for my druid, his electrical spell damage output stayed the same, so after that I didn't touch them at all.

They are bugged.

t50aJUd.jpg