:yes: Done in 122 hours: 

Great game, when the next chapter? I need next adventure !

Most difficult fight in Od nua last level (i died 10 times, before i was able to kill the boss) , second most difficult fight the revenant lord Raedric on the rooftop of his castle. The final boss was not so difficult instead, infact i killed him at first try (pheraps was i lucky?) Anyway this game is great and is the rightful heir of Baldu'r Gate.

One question: why no pick pocketing system at all?? And why a  thief cannot go in stealth mode alone (actually if the thief go in stealth mode, also the rest of the  group do the same)

Greetings :w00t:

Edited by GuerrieroRosso
  • Like 5

I didn't finish it yet...60 hours +-. So far I think the Enchant System needs to go to make the unique weapons/armors (the ones with names and stories) look better.

IMO the StrongHold should be available only in the late game, it feels really weird a noobie owning a castle, specially when you did nothing impressive.. And it doesn't fit in the story...it's disconnected. The Chanter class sucks or at least Kana does. I would love more NPCs and more interaction between them. I would make the guns go as well, it takes the immersion out.The art of the game ROCKS! 

I'm hoping they make the Stronghold more relevant in the expansion. Maybe bump up the costs a bit so it takes longer to complete, add some guards that use the barracks, give the various storekeeps and the priest more of a back story, perhaps let it shelter some refugee/settlers, give it a nearby mine to protect and develop, &c.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I would make the guns go as well, it takes the immersion out.

Guns don't break immersion; it's your fantasy gaming expectations that break the immersion. Take a look at the history: guns were available for use in Europe by the 13th century.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Good to hear! I hope the game is long enough for me as well. I'm at about 35-38 hours in and I just started the side quests in Defiance Bay. It seems most people beat it around the 60 hour mark so I figured I may be close to the half way mark.

I would make the guns go as well, it takes the immersion out.

Guns don't break immersion; it's your fantasy gaming expectations that break the immersion. Take a look at the history: guns were available for use in Europe by the 13th century.

So is everything in life: expectations vs reality. Don't like mixing magic and guns...for me they shouldnt be mixed. Maybe an option to toggle them on and off then :p

I'm hoping they make the Stronghold more relevant in the expansion. Maybe bump up the costs a bit so it takes longer to complete, add some guards that use the barracks, give the various storekeeps and the priest more of a back story, perhaps let it shelter some refugee/settlers, give it a nearby mine to protect and develop, &c.

I think the cost is alright,maybe just bump up the time for the repairs to complete. Losing money to bandits in walled towered patrolled city bothers me a lot as well, I end up losing more money than making. Maybe  its related to the game Acts, I'm still in Act II. 

Maybe adding trade even if it's an NPC saying things like "M'lord, I came all the way from Gilded Vale to see your library/store/forum"

Better prices/items in the stores in the stronghold. More commoners walking by. Make the thing look alive.

I haven't finished yet...got...to...quit...restarting.............

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

122 hours? WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO? Leave the game idle? I completed it in less than 60 hours and that was with a lot of fooling around. L0L

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Played about 60 hours since last restart i think, finishing 2nd act now. :)

On stronghold: they should have just tied it with the rest of the story, like it was in nwn2, the prices/traders etc are fine. Need more quests and npcs (subjects?). As it is its the fact that PC owns a stronghold (is a landlord?) is mentioned like two or three times(?) in dialogue outside of the caed nua. I guess nothing can be done to make stronghold relevant, only if the PC owns it in an expansion as well...

Edited by Bersercker