Huge problem. "Outing" Aloth in epilogue

So I just finished the game for the first time (yay! :p ) And I got all the companions' endings, which I though was a mix of bitter-sweet, especially what happens to Sagani and Pallegina.

Anyway on Aloth's epilogue, they mention the fact that he was a leaden key spy at first, as if it was a known fact.

Now in my playthrough, I didn't get the conversation where he admits to being one. I guess I switched him out shortly after finishing his quest in the sanitarium, thinking his story was done. Also since my PC was a mage and I just found Hiravias so I wanted him.

The only reason I knew about it was because I accidentally saw this convo in someone's stream, thinking I was safe because I already finished his story.

Anyway I think there should be a flag indicating whether this convo has taken place as to not ruin future playthroughs with the character. That or only show epilogues for characters in your current acvite party

Edited by RevBlue
  • Like 2

A similar thing happened with Weeping Mother; I never actually added her to my party, yet the epilogue gave details that assumed I had.

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I had a hillarious thing sort of like this happen to me. 

In the skaen temple I sacrificed Hiverias. He was sucked into the blood pool and dissolved as he was coughing blood and dying.
In the next chapter I met him on the road again lol. Eager to talk about his life. As if the blood pool never happened :p