1.05 beta

mistero1982

Question

Been waiting for this too, I thought it would be up this week :D

Beta should be up any day now since they're aiming for a May release of the patch.

I figured they were planning a May release for the 1.05 beta.

Ok than the beta will be closer.. :)

I'm kinda wondering the same thing. I'd like to know what they plan on fixing because I stopped playing for more patches.  I know theirs some broken things, things that could be better, balance changes and the xp progression needs to be slowed.

So I wish they would atleast state what they plan on fixing so I can plan on playing lol.

• Like 1

Johnmr531,

I think some key fixes and additional balancing are going into 1.05, so it may be a good patch to play on perhaps. I haven't read anything about adjusting xp though.

I think the ideal time to play would perhaps be after the first expansion, which will hopefully be in Unity 5. It would be awesome if they could also update the main game with Unity 5 later, and release as a bundle -- but that's quite far out I'd guess unless they are already planning that as part of the expansion.

It's all up to the individual though on what's too long or not.

It's worth playing as it is now, but I'd say if you are waiting -- 1.05 may be a good one, but we will have to see.

Edited by Azureblaze

I too keep waiting for some preliminary patch notes to drop. I hope we'll see them soon.

It would be awesome if they could also update the main game with Unity 5 later

As I understand it from the interviews, the expansions are gonna literally expand the existing game, happening prior to the ending of the main storyline, instead of being sequels, so to speak. If that's the case, everything's gonna have to be updated to work with Unity 5 (assuming they intend to use it).

Should be something this week you would think...

Home/Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA /Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 970 EVO x2, 850 PRO x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro

They've promised to put out the beta in May. You can assume they're still on track for that until a) they say otherwise or b) it's the first of June.

"We are now working on patch 1.05 and will launch the beta for it during the week of April 20th. We're continuing to read through support threads and e-mails. Thank you, everyone!"

"We are now working on patch 1.05 and will launch the beta for it during the week of April 20th. We're continuing to read through support threads and e-mails. Thank you, everyone!"

Probably talking about the internal beta.

Probably talking about the internal beta.

"Launch" Means launch, doubt that meant internal.

This is why I want some official word.

I have not seen any official word about a May release.

Sounds good to me, I look forward to finally play PoE, I hear when the bugs are out of the way it's a great time. Seemed so when I played a little bit before bugs shut me down.

Edited by AstroCat

Home/Gaming PC: I7-9700K@4.9GHz/Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero/EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA /Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/LG 32GK850G 31.5"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound Blaster ZX/Samsung 970 EVO x2, 850 PRO x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR5 - TrackClip Pro

Sounds good to me, I look forward to finally play PoE, I hear when the bugs are out of the way it's a great time. Seemed so when I played a little bit before bugs shut me down.

Same here. With current bugs the game is unplayable for me.

Good ol' Interplay: "By gamers for gamers". Todays: "By businessman for money!"