FIX PALADINS OBSIDIAN, THATS RIGHT I USED CAPS LOCK SUE ME.

Use of caps duly noted.  We'll just assume that it was 'passionate.'  :Cant's wry grin icon:

• Like 3

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

At least give him more uses of FOD, and fix faith and conviction on companions. Also Support abilities are complete crap except for reviving and sworn enemy. And how the hell do I last hit on potd?

Give him some spells.

Ahahah I support your caps frustration here :p

And how the hell do I last hit on potd?

Give him some spells.

Every class in the game has spells, by investing in the Lore skill and/or items of Spell Holding.

Edit: Spell Binding, w/e.

Edited by mazeltov

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

I apologize, I just returned form a rough night when I posted this and my little comfortable place in gaming is always a bit shatered when I see Eder surviving and my Paladin laying on the gorund next ot him.

I was a bit passionate because I like Paladins in rpgs, and although I love the game and Sawyers tattoos, they are a very bland class in this game. I know they wanted to go Warlord, Marshall type but even that they dont do as well.

But by sweet Athena eyes, give the class a little buff pls. Love you Avellone.

Obsidian please debuff paladins they are too strong, as people can still finish the game using them  o:)

People can solo the Adra Dragon on PotD using them.

So there's that.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.