But... option 3?

SPOILERS AHOY

In the quest in Twin Elms where you have to kill the child for the clan-leader and bring the blood-potion back.... was anyone else surprised you didn't have the option to *drink the potion yourself*? For some cool bonus, but loss of reputation with both sides.

It would have been a nice third route.

How can anyone in their right mind try to ship a multimillion dollar product without making absolutely sure that they don't upset all their players with a degree in Medieval English Linguistics?

SPOILERS AHOY

In the quest in Twin Elms where you have to kill the child for the clan-leader and bring the blood-potion back.... was anyone else surprised you didn't have the option to *drink the potion yourself*? For some cool bonus, but loss of reputation with both sides.

A nice third route would have been taking the kid and returning them to the Fisher Crane tribe....  If there is a way to do it in game I didn't find it.

• Like 2

The only options are, I think:

-Bring child and potion back to chieftain.

-Bring fake potion back and kill chieftain.

-Confront chieftain (or screw up with the potion) and kill chieftain. 

SPOILERS AHOY

A nice third route would have been taking the kid and returning them to the Fisher Crane tribe....  If there is a way to do it in game I didn't find it.

I am not sure about that but at least you can

take kid with you and then end slide will tell you "ext>But at the moment, there was little to be done, and the matter would have to wait. A long journey loomed ahead, made no easier by your decision to bring an infant to Sun in Shadow."  instead of "But at the moment, there was little to be done, and the matter would have to wait. A long journey loomed ahead."

Edited by Elerond
  • Like 1

SPOILERS AHOY

A nice third route would have been taking the kid and returning them to the Fisher Crane tribe.... If there is a way to do it in game I didn't find it.

take kid with you and then end slide will tell you "ext>But at the moment, there was little to be done, and the matter would have to wait. A long journey loomed ahead, made no easier by your decision to bring an infant to Sun in Shadow." instead of "But at the moment, there was little to be done, and the matter would have to wait. A long journey loomed ahead."

Oh man, that's awesome.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

I didn't try it, but I believe you can move quest items from the stash into your inventory, and you can move items from your inventory into a container, which opens up the option of putting the baby in a crate somewhere and just ignoring the quest.  I suppose that would qualify as yet another way of solving this quest... :)

I didn't try it, but I believe you can move quest items from the stash into your inventory, and you can move items from your inventory into a container, which opens up the option of putting the baby in a crate somewhere and just ignoring the quest.  I suppose that would qualify as yet another way of solving this quest... :)

I tried to put the baby in inventory to leave her in stronghold, not work.

take kid with you

Bear in mind I did post saying I thought there would be a way to return them to the Fisher Crane but I couldn't find one.  Highly implying I took the kid then found myself stuck with a baby :p.

There should be party banters for having the baby in inventory.

Also, randomly, 'diaper (used)' should appear in your inventory.

• Like 2

How can anyone in their right mind try to ship a multimillion dollar product without making absolutely sure that they don't upset all their players with a degree in Medieval English Linguistics?

Oh, and the option to send it to the stronghold to be raised.

And sleeping at your stronghold for 18 years for a super secret companion.

Also, randomly, 'diaper (used)' should appear in your inventory.

Which can be sold to some creepy dude in Gilded Vale.

Edited by Psychevore