I'm at the boss fight that's underneath Dyrewood. . . I'm level 7 across the board, and these enemies are kicking my butt every time I fight. 

Uh. . . 

Wizard - Me

Wizard - Aloth

Chanter - Kana

Cleric - Durance

Cipher - Grieving Mother

Fighter - Dederick? 

They keep dominating one of my characters. Sometimes, I even hit Atlia with a fireball during cross fire. . . 

I've lost against them eight times. 

I'm at the boss fight that's underneath Dyrewood. . . I'm level 7 across the board, and these enemies are kicking my butt every time I fight. 

Uh. . . 

Wizard - Me

Wizard - Aloth

Chanter - Kana

Cleric - Durance

Cipher - Grieving Mother

Fighter - Dederick? 

They keep dominating one of my characters. Sometimes, I even hit Atlia with a fireball during cross fire. . . 

I've lost against them eight times. 

The fight's particularly nasty because everything's on their terms. They're all positioned perfectly to open up on your group. One thing you could try is running back into the previous room immediately, making sure the whole party is out of sight of those in the other room, and put Eder right around the corner inside the door. This way, they'll have to come to you and you can control the encounter accordingly. Make use of Durance's knock-down seal, and use Grieving Mother to charm someone or spam her spells that damage multiple enemies.

"Forsooth, methinks you are no ordinary talking chicken!"

-Protagonist, Baldur's Gate

Make sure you use good debuffs and crowd control.

Let Aloth start by casting Slicken on all enemies at once (even if you didn't select that spell on level-up, you should have found it from an enemy's grimoire by now).

Let the Fighter make good use of his Knockdown ability once the enemies get back up.

Let Grieving Mother cast Mental Binding if she has it.

Let Durance cast Suppress Affliction when one of your own party is affected by a hostile affliction.

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell