Illegal Permaban

So this morning I was posten on armored warfare forums and stuff, then I loged of for the night and when I get back on I was hit by this as I log in to armored warfare forums-

vBulletin Message You have been banned for the following reason:
All account for user: X, It's easy to check IPs Date the ban will be lifted: Never

So has enenone else been hit by this? as I have been PMing My.Com customer service and have give them full Info and pics of all this and thay say to contact the forum moderator, but how can I if im Banned from even using the forums?

Zombies go for me 1st 100% of the time X_X

I have no idea. Our team here has no relation to the Armoured Warfare forum. You should continue to follow up with My.com, or to try and find admin contact information on the forum page itself. 

I have been Banned from armored warfares forums so I cant get in toch with eneay one on armored warfares website, and My.com says to contact forum moderator of whicth im Banned from the forums, did I just fall in to a Death Loop from whicth thars no escape from?

do you know how I can get in thocth with Obsidian hier ups to resov this, like email? ( do not post emails here at all, PM me if you wthat to )

Try support at obsidian dot net. I suspect they won't have any direct control over your issue, but perhaps they can help nudge one of those involved. 

I have never been bannd from any game and I have played lots of online games like wot, ro2, coh2, h&g and most of the cod games.

and I don't ues bad words troll spam or other stuff that whud be a fast pass to a bann in thes games or thar forums and I did not do it in armored warfares forums ether, im a well manerd gamer with years of exp with online games and thar forums and this armored warfare bann is just wow I was not braking any of armored warfaers, Obsidian or my.coms code of conduct and rules, all I was doing was posting in aw forums back and foth with other gamers in a colm and coerlekt maner, when I looked at the time and was like bed time so I log of and when I get back on hahahah look at this youv been bannd hahaha.

and its so veay hard to get in contact with Obsidian and my.com as both do not have customer service or thar customer service is Well?

As Tigranes said, please contact Support (@) Obsidian (.) Net via e-mail regarding this. Our team has no control over that forum or this game.

Hazarding a guess from the message you received, were you using multiple accounts? I believe that is against the rules on the Armored Warfare forum, so that could be why you were banned. I don't know why else they would have checked your IP.

do you think my ip bann is for both forums and game or just the forums as im so whanting to get the Lord of War Founder's Pack for 70$, but I dont whant to buy it and find out later that im bannd from the game to, withy out even a chans to get my bann lefted

what do you think?

Hazarding a guess from the message you received, were you using multiple accounts? I believe that is against the rules on the Armored Warfare forum, so that could be why you were banned. I don't know why else they would have checked your IP.

This forum should adopt this rule.

well obsidian dot net and my.com did not work, can one of you Moderators pont me in a work a bull direction / PM me

Try PMing the Community Manager, Fionavar.

http://forums.obsidian.net/user/49-fionavar/

This forum should adopt this rule.

From the forum guidelines:

Alternative Accounts: At the present moment there is some tolerance for the use of alt accounts. Such use, however, remains dependent on the appropriateness of such accounts. If an alt is used in an infraction of any of the Forum Guidelines that account will be removed and the member who created will be censured. Furthermore, the use of an alt that is used by more than one member is strictly prohibited. Such accounts will be immediately disabled and all members will be censured accordingly.

I won't get into specific people, but we are aware of most alts and any alt that breaks those rules is likely to get banned. Additionally, as someone with access to IP and history, I notice most of the time we see or get messages complaining about how certain accounts are "obviously" trolling alts when as far as we can tell they are completely on the level. That, or they are extremely thorough and possess enormous dedication in their backstories, proxy IP resolution use and years of verifiable internet history. Even if we had a blanket ban on alts, the people most often accused would pass the test with flying colors.

im just going to say it here for all to see befor I go bug Fionavar.

I have 2 armored warfare acc's, 1st one was made in aperl 2014 and stopt working on 30th of jan 2015, 8 weeks later my.com CS says to try another browser, so I do and my acc still does not work so this is were I F up and make a 2ed acc in late mar 2015, and all seems well as I rejing the armored warfare community, 3 weeks later I get my ip bann for both my non working acc and my working new acc.

I know it was wrong of me to even try to make a 2ed AW acc but nothing me or My.com CS cud do whud fix my 1st acc.

im not a forum troll or a spamer, rager ect, even thow I suck at typing.

and im still pming My.com CS on this new problem that I made my self, I can leve with out AW forums, but what I whant/need to know is if my IP bann is for AW Forums or both game and Forums.

as iv been super hyped out for this game from the 1st time I saw a AW add in WoT lol, and I whud hate to be bannd from the game that I spent over a year wting for and a game that made me qt WoT for good back in aperl 2014 / Armored Warfare

I have been hopeing and praying to god that my IP bann is just for armored warfares forums, and not the fast upcoming game, as 2015 will suck if im bannd from the Best PC game of 2015 becaes I F'ed up and made a 2ed AW acc just to be a part of the AW community :(

Sorry all for the rage, typos and wall of text :/

Well i just now got the Armored Warfare Lord of War Pack for 70$ so ether this means that my IP Bann is just on the forums?,  or both armored warfare forums and game and thay have not bannd or blocked my Bank Acc and Credit Card?.

Status and Result - Congratulations You have purchased the Lord of War,  Your status as an owner of this special edition will be displayed in your profile on the site of the game.

If I was a Multi Acc Hacker or Troll whud I still be here trying to clear my name and IP / Acc from the Bann?,  Let a lone find out if my IP Bann covers the Game to that I just now spent 70$ on its Top Founders Pack!?

Iv been Supporting Obsidian since 2004 and have all of thar Games minus ( Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2 and South Park ) as I cud not get them as I was Saving up my Money for Armored Warfare, and at the time that my 1st Acc stopt working on the 30th of Jan 2015 I had over 1300$ set a side just for Armored Warfare,

And after 2 Full Months of trying with the Help of My.Com Customer Supports help I cud not get my 1st Acc to work, so I had to make a new Acc on a difrent browser, and for over 3 Weeks my new 2ed acc workt good and all was fine till I was hit with a IP bann! O_O

The Lord of War Founders Pack for Armored Warfare is 70$, I got it just to see if I can, and that means ether my IP Bann is just for armored warfare forums and I can still play the game, or my bank acc and credit card were not blockt at the time I got the Founders Pack, which I find hard to see as my IP Bann was on the 20th of Aperl, or both forums and Game i am bannd from?

what ever happens if i get back in to AW forums and in to game my 70$ will be me saying im ( sorry  ;(  ) and that i am supporting Obsidian,   or im not alauld to get back in at which case my 70$ is my Goodby Gift to 10+ Years of my Support of Obsidian E ;(  ;(

Well im going to Try My.Com Customer Support one last time and see if thay can or even will try to help me fix this Bann im in buy un banning my 2ed Acc, at the same time I hope that thay block or Delete my Un Fix A Bull Dead 1st Acc.

I Hope thay Care?,  I Hope thay Will?,  I Hope thay Help?

As I Love Obsidian E and am Greatly Looking Forwords to Armored Warfare and I have the 70$ LoW Pack and Hope thay Let me ReJing the Armored Warfare Community Forums-Game and All :)

Support Service
Please, do not create duplicate issues.
Account ban is fairly.
Please follow the rules in the future
Best regards, Support Team

:/

So 2 times I give All / Full Info for both my Acc's and thar emails and the browsers thay are on and both time's My.Com Customer Support says FU! <_< O_O

Is thar Any other way to Fix this? or is My.Com going on a Banning Spree and Banning all of us that are Obsidian E Supporters from 2004-2014?

It's idiotic that they're not giving you a reason. What country (or area of the world, if you prefer) are you from? Banning by IP (or really, do ANYTHING by IP) is a truly stupid practice that serves little practical purpose besides being a minor inconvenience to those who can be bothered to spend fifteen seconds to Google the myriad of ways to get around it, as well as ban multitudes of random people in non-first world countries, as it's not uncommon for entire blocks (or more) of a city/town to share the same IP range in places such as Southeast Asia.

If you're not actually just wasting everyone's time, I suggest trying to get in contact with a dev or something.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

yes I did look at more then 137 ways to get aroud IP Banns but more then 84% of them says it is whay better to just say you are Sorry and Apologize to the Team/Company ect, and that's what I have been doing for over 10+ days now

and I have been trying to get in contackt with Obsidian E Adm and Staff for 12 days now, I cant get any one to help me, not My.Com or Obsidian E.

And the one Illegal thing that I did was make a 2ed Acc after My.Com cud not fix my 1st Acc from Jan 30th to March 27th 2015, my 1st Acc stopt working on 30th of Jan and I did not make my 2ed Acc tell 27th of March after My.Com cud not fix it, so I had to make a new email Acc on a difrent browser teen I made my 2ed Acc.

and I have giving My.Com both of my Acc's names thar email acc's and the browsers thay are on and the resions why I made a 2ed Acc and showd them some of my posts and My.Com Post from when I was still trying to get My.Com to help Fix my 1st Acc from 30th jan to 27th of march and thay still say FU!.

and if you look at my 2ed to 4th post in this Tread your see that I have ask the Moderators for help and or a Email acc for one of the Obsidian E hier ups ( DO NOT POST EMAIL ACC'S HERE AT ALL! PM ME IF YOU WHANT TO )

Sorry for Caps Typo's and Rage and Walls of Text :/