Everyone is 8 feet tall, except the dwarves, who are only 6 feet.

...I have no idea and am not that interested personally in what chr. height is. But some are shorter than others - dwarves and I think the orlan being shorter than humans, and maybe a couple of the other races are slightly taller than the humans if you look carefully. Or maybe that one is my imagination.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Taking humans as average, elves are slightly shorter and more slender, dwarves are dwarf height and Orlans are hobbit height, while the Amaua are half-orc size or maybe a bit bigger actually.  Godlike you can choose to use the bodies of any other race (which presumably will be your parents' race).

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

I could swear the elves were slightly taller than humans. They seem that way in the creation screen at least...but I didn't eyeball them closely while in-game. They are more slender - typical elves.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Elves are shorter, I realised this when I picked up Aloth and saw just how short he really is.

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

After saying I wasn't that interested, once it becomes a question of my memory, I of course had to go check in-game. :p

I guess elves are a fraction shorter than humans. Female humans are shorter than male humans (female human and male elf maybe the same?). No one looks gigantic, although the Amaua are taller/heftier than humans. Pic doesn't have the shorter races in it, but they might come up to the taller Amaua's elbow or chest.

PoE-Obs-0029.jpg

P.S. two guys in the leather are elves, human female in front/middle, human male behind human female, Amaua on the right.