Freedom in Canada

obyknven

Well the view that the Ukrainian government are Neo-nazi's was never taken seriously when you raised it because its just hyperbole...and the reality hasn't changed now so why should we get concerned or feel the need to urgently dispute it ?

I'm sure there are some Neo-Nazis in the Ukrainian government  ...like there are in many governments. But the suggestion that the Ukrainian government is aligned ideologically with a fascist movement is just preposterous for a number of reasons ..mainly that the Ukraine's primary financial backers happen to be Western countries and they just wouldn't  support a Neo-Nazi government ..that should be explanation enough  :geek:

WOW...that sums up the most naive post ever. "mainly that the Ukraine's primary financial backers happen to be Western countries and they just wouldn't  support a Neo-Nazi government ..that should be explanation enough  :geek:" i hope that was irony, or otherwise i would suggest YOU educate yourself in history because you have NO idea what the hell you are talking about.

I might also redirect you in this case on my post in the ukraine thread here: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/69691-ukraine-discussion/page-20

Which lays out pretty well the situation and history in this conflict WITH the words of western leaders and they speak for themselves. So there is NO denying it. I coudl also add links to the offical ban of "communism", trying to rename most cities despite historical value, continueing fire from Ukraine side against the donbas (which even the OSCE can´t hide anymore), foreign solider proof (namely US, UK, Canada) including weapons found and reported to the OSCE (mostly banned by UN) in use from Kiev. Or maybe the slaughter that has been going for weeks now of journalists and "free press" members who don´t support the current Gov, with the right sector (aka Junta) openly and proudly taking responsibility for it. No? Too much for you? You have the internet, its all very easy to find, just don´t use google (which is cencored) use duckduck/startpage. It´s all open information.

All evidence and facts, including the words of the western leaders dissagree with you...not the other way around.

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

Well the view that the Ukrainian government are Neo-nazi's was never taken seriously when you raised it because its just hyperbole...and the reality hasn't changed now so why should we get concerned or feel the need to urgently dispute it ?

B_r8b7NWAAAvGCm.jpg

Yep. They just like make photos with Nazi and worship Nazi war-criminals from WW2 as heroes, but they are not Nazi. Western logic so hilarious.

67886.jpg

• Like 1

But that's not what I talk about. This went right over your head, it seems, I'm not really surprised though. 

What's truly flabbergasting is that not even me directly writing what is the subject of my post (ukrainian parliament act from 9/04/2015) you didn't managed to understand.

Maybe next year then.

So, does being this obtuse come naturally to you or are you making a special effort here?

You are referring to the act "outlawing Nazism and Communism" passed two weeks ago which also hails UPA as heroes. I got it the first time even though you didn't give links or specifics. Do you think this is some sort of insider knowledge that makes you super informed on the situation on Ukraine or something? Am I supposed to be as excited as you seem to be by this revelation? Welcome to 2014 bro.

This is simply the latest example of the Ukrainian government's ties to and stance regarding Ukrainian neo-nazis. You are a year late to the party because precisely how UPA is an organization formed under the auspices of Nazi Germany is something I discussed specifically in the 2014 post I linked to. If you had taken just five minutes to read the post and the thread in general you would have realized how pointless it is to argue with the usual suspects I was also making a reference to, which is the overall point I was making. But for (not-so) Sharp_one, reading is hard.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

And what was the point of your post?

To show "I called ukraine fascist before it was cool"?

Nobody cares.

You want to participate in this discussion then do so. Reminiscences of your past posts is not related to the discussed topic in the slightest.

The point of the post is, as I explained, "don't bother with Bruce (& co.)". I provided the link not because I'm so cool it hurts, but so you could see why you shouldn't bother pointing out facts which will be immediately hand-waved away as "hyperbole", "deflections" or outright "Russian propaganda". Reminiscences of my (and others') past posts are very much related to the discussed topic because, um, it's exactly the same topic.

Feel free to disregard, though. No skin off my back. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.