What are the best non-weapon items, by slot?

I'll offer my thoughts on each, but I'd like to make a complete list using your help further down.

EVERY PLAYTHROUGH ITEMS

Head: +2 Int 

Neck:  +3 Might, +3 Dex, +3 Per, +3 Res 

Body: +3 Res, +2 Any

Arms: +2 Might/Con

Ring 1: +3 Might, +3 Dex

Ring 2: Ring of Protection +10, Ring of Deflection +10

Boots: 1.1x Flank Dmg

Belt: +2 Dex/0.66*Prone

RANDOM LOOT ITEMS

Head: -

Neck: -

Body: -

Arms: +5 Accuracy, +10 Deflection

Ring 1: 1.1x Spell Area

Ring 2: -

Boots: +3 Move Speed

Belt: +3 Con, +3 Might, +2 Might/Res

EMPTY HEADERS TO COPY / PASTE

Head

Neck

Body: Any

Arms

Ring 1:

Ring 2:

Boots:

Belt

Neck offers a lot of +3, but most slots only offer +2. That seems to be the most valuable slot.

Edited by Onuist

Ring of Thorns - +3 Dex (lvl 11 Od Nua)

Kerdhed Pames (Leather Armor) - + 3 Res (Market in Hearhsong)

and where can i get +2 int head ? Random drop ?

I think there was a +2 int helmet in The Dozen's weapon shop. Could be wrong though...

Edited by Heijoushin

Whereth the helleth doth one getteth that necketh and that ringeth - from the first list.

(Medieval English nerds - I actually googled doth vs. dost for that sentence, before you get angry about the abominations that are the other words)

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Depends on the class and the build. Here's how my fighter is kitted out:

Head: N/A

Neck: Engwithan Arda Ban Amulet (+3 Might)

Body: Mail Armor (+3 Pierce, +2 Perception, Superb)

Arms: Rabbit Fur Gloves (x0.1 crit damage)

Ring 1: Ring of Thorns (+3 Dexterity)

Ring 2: Serel's Ring (+2 Resolve)

Boots: Booth of the Long March (+15 Max Endurance, +2 Athletics)

Belt: Girdle of Eotun Constitution (+3 Constitution)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Ring of protection bought from Lora in Copperlane market.

The other one :D

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Hmm nobody mentioned ring/bracer/cloak of deflection (+10deflection) and gauntlets of accuracy (+5accuracy). There's also a helmet giving +2per and another one giving 0.1 to critical dmg. Rangers have a torc (neck) adding 20%dmg to stalker's link passive.

Where are the Gauntlets of Accuracy and Minor Gauntlets of Accuracy?

I'm almost at the end of Act III after doing all side quests, tasks, and bounties and I still haven't run into them :wacko:

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Probably depends a lot on your build, for example, the boots "shod-in-faith" synergize incredibly well with monks.  

I kinda think that the Shod-In-Faith boots work quite well with any front line combatant, since they're the ones more likely to be taking the hits that trigger the boot's enchantment.  That said, monk probably synergizes it the best.  I have those boots on my monk, IIRC. 

Where are the Gauntlets of Accuracy and Minor Gauntlets of Accuracy?

I'm almost at the end of Act III after doing all side quests, tasks, and bounties and I still haven't run into them :wacko:

They both show up in Raedric's keep, in the hidden items cache in the area above the Berathian quarters. Whether you get one or the other or neither comes down to the loot table.

• Like 1

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Probably depends a lot on your build, for example, the boots "shod-in-faith" synergize incredibly well with monks.  

I kinda think that the Shod-In-Faith boots work quite well with any front line combatant, since they're the ones more likely to be taking the hits that trigger the boot's enchantment.  That said, monk probably synergizes it the best.  I have those boots on my monk, IIRC. 

Well, you have to be crit for them to activate, so they don't do much good on the feet of your tank, but they're great on any other frontline combatants.

Well, you have to be crit for them to activate, so they don't do much good on the feet of your tank, but they're great on any other frontline combatants.

I have a different definition of tank than you do, I'm thinking.

I have a different definition of tank than you do, I'm thinking.

Maybe, mine usually has enough deflection stacked that he doesn't get crit, that's all I mean.