bleak walkers or kind wayfarers?

in games I generally like to choose good but if the game is filled with encounters with terrible people I'd rather just be quick and cruel to them rather than try and reason with them or even attempt benevolent behavior

are the people I'm going to be dealing with generally good people even if they're at odds with me at a given time?

leaning toward bleak walkers at the moment but would hate it if I kept running into situations where I want to be merciful only to have to start being cruel and dont want to feel locked into being benevolent when a grey situation occurs that pulls the string that says to me that this person needs to die right now

any thoughts would be appreicated as I'm not sure what to expect in this new world

Untroubled Faith (Paladin talent) negates negative Reputation effects on Faith and Conviction.

Pick what appeals to you. Take this talent if you are worried about making reputation choices that may interfere with the bonuses granted by Faith and Conviction.

/shrug

Maybe you should take a look at the talents and decide based on that?

I don't think there are many terrible people in the game personally. Most quests just have two different sides with two disagreeing points of view. I haven't tried it, but I think it would be difficult to play a cruel character. After all, adventurers go around helping people... how else do you get quests?

"Cruel" in this game actually means being a right bastard. You won't get "cruel" points just for engaging in some righteous butt kicking.

"Cruel" is telling the orphan that his parents never loved him. Stuff like that.

This.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

I don't think there are many terrible people in the game personally.

Are we playing the same game? o_O   wink.png

Yes we are wink.png

Okay, there are some cruel people but there are also a lot of morally grey quests with two sides.

Like a certain wife beater vs murderer quest in Gilded Vale.

Edited by Heijoushin