I sent Eder on mission, When the heck is he going to return?

I sent him on a quest in my strong hold is sais he will return on "turn"? 8. When the heck is turn 8, what do they mean by that? 

I have traveled all over the place and it has been days and days, When do I get him back?

That is a ridiculous system, why is everything else measured in days?

He is my only tank I cant really complete any quests without him. WTF

Defiance Bay has a bunch of non-violent quests.

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

....why did you send your only tank that you feel that you absolutely need for anything and everything on a one-man quest?

• Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg

it's always 3 turns (usually quests, but sometimes milestones in larger quests) from when you send them out.

Also, a word of advice, hire a bunch of people as soon as you can afford them when you start a new game. You don't have to use them (they get experience jerking off at the inn) just make sure to level them up when you get back to Caed Nua with another level. That way you'll have 2-8 people ready to show every troublesome guest around and do every quest that comes along.

Edited by Dadalama

It's good to criticize things you love.

What's 'ridiculous' is that you sent a very important character away on a mission...?

What's 'ridiculous' is that you sent a very important character away on a mission...?

Since there's no info on if there are any variables involved in the quests (at least that I can find) about how effective a particular character/class may be on that quest or whether it makes any difference who you send, it's not exactly illogical to assume you may want to send someone you feel has the best chance of success.

Since there's no info on if there are any variables involved in the quests (at least that I can find) about how effective a particular character/class may be on that quest or whether it makes any difference who you send, it's not exactly illogical to assume you may want to send someone you feel has the best chance of success.

Given you already know how minor your rewards are... *shrug* 

I don't think characters can die in missions, either. That would be disproportionate to how small a deal they are in terms of rewards, etc.

To me, that just reinforces the point. You say it yourself, you have no info regarding the variables, including reward and actual time spent doing it. Why would you send one of your most important assets away like that? :p

t50aJUd.jpg