Hey, I picked up the game a couple weeks ago off steam. I just wanted to say, "Thanks a lot!" I've played through a couple times now and I really enjoy it. I've been... thirsting for a game like this for several years I guess. BG/BG2/IWD/PS:T, are some of my favorite games and this one follows suit, so, that's all. Thanks for making the game!

• Like 9

I'm not OLD. I'm 43. (44, next week.)

(If you looked further down the page BTW I would like to point out that the secondary definition of any word in Internet slang is 'to have sex with.')

(Edit: unless it's the primary definition.)

Edited by PrimeJunta

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Well, you're younger than me, and half the slang words connoting or alluding to intercourse in one form or the other has been around since the days of Pompeii, at least, just look at that rowdy graffiti.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I'm not OLD. I'm 43. (44, next week.)

You're old enough to be my father.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.