OMG YAY I GOT CANCER

Mungri

I didnt imply that 100% of melanoma cases end up with death!

They don´t, you could be lucky and it could be good (like in my dads case, he had almost the same from the look of it)...on the other side it could be worse. Seriously it should be no problem to get an appointment assap. Is health care that bad where you live?

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

You're not understanding. I could see a doctor on the same day. But I cant frigging call them at 8 am. Id have an appointment booked same day usually before 12 pm.

Health > rest :) however i´m the last person who should give any advice about health :blink:

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

Life is a game, and everyone is dealt the death card eventually.

Many get dealt the cancer card prior to their death card.

Yeah that is a little melodramatic. If this is the only spot and it even is cancerous you should pull through this not only fine but with a minimum of inconvenience.

I still say this thread would have been a lot better you were having sex with girls who have mid-summer birthdays. As long as you didn't post pics of them (that will get you in trouble around here)

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

You think you may have cancer and are considering updating your will but you cant be arsed to get up at 8am? :lol: Well, Darwin and all that. :shrugz:

IKR. Im like that.

It seems very unlikely to be cancerous now though as its completely smooth, symetrical, has defined edges and no symptoms.

But you just need 3 points from a checklist to get referred to a dermatologist for examination - Growing = 2 points, over 7mm = 1 point, and thats all mine has.

Edited by Mungri

Mods pls rename the thread to "MEH I GOT A ROGUE MOLE".

(grats on your non life-threatening cosmetic imperfection, btw)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.