Obsidian forum flooded by paid trolls.

obyknven

I believe everyone on this thread is a paid shill. We have finally achieved peak propaganda.

Funny you would mention propaganda. I literally just watched the best piece of propaganda I've ever seen.

Soviet propaganda is pretty dang entertaining. 

I saw, "The Pioneers Violin" which was pretty good.

Oh, and I saw some funny The Aristocats rip-off if it was 20x better cuz that pitbull was epic. 

Edited by Namutree

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

I believe everyone on this thread is a paid shill. We have finally achieved peak propaganda.

Funny you would mention propaganda. I literally just watched the best piece of propaganda I've ever seen.

Soviet propaganda is pretty dang entertaining. 

I saw, "The Pioneers Violin" which was pretty good.

Oh, and I saw some funny The Aristocats rip-off if it was 20x better cuz that pitbull was epic. 

The Pioneers Violien is a film made in 1971.

Not that it matters considering even in the 90+s the russian were the nr.1 enemy in movies. And will be again ;)

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

let me tell you about Russia

'K.

Your glorious leader seems to disagree though. He's talking about Crimea as a Holy Land for Russia here, because that's where Prince Vladimir the Great got baptized. 

You know, Prince Vladimir. The Great. Of Kiev.

Not going to attempt to dispute your interpretation of Russian origins of course. (Everyone knows you're just Finns who switched language and religion anyway.) 

Prince Vladimir. The Great. Of Kiev.

He is character of religious tales similar to all these imaginary Jewish heroes as Moses or Noah is.

http://orthodoxwiki.org/Vladimir_of_Kiev

Our Emperor just troll ZOG - blah-blah Crimea is Orthodox  promised lands and because of some old fairy tales these lands must be ours. In result Israel keep silence about Crimean events.

2008416.jpg

If you do want understand Russians you must learn how read between the lines. :p

The autistic diggers at /pol/ are pointing the paid shills to (based on various mails in the latest Sony-leak on wikileaks) http://www.omnicomgroup.com/Home

Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) is a leading global advertising and marketing communications services company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to more than 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.

As a strategic holding company, Omnicom manages a portfolio of global market leaders comprised of three global advertising agency networks, BBDO, DDB and TBWA; numerous leading national advertising agencies; a global network of more than 175 marketing services companies; and a media group, Omnicom Media Group, that includes two of the world's premier providers of media planning and buying services.Our companies offer services in over 30 marketing communications disciplines across more than 200 strategic brand platforms.

Quite the big dog. Heavily invested in Big Data.

The **** about corporations colluding to censor the internet scares the **** out of me. Now this man, this is getting deep.

1429696196468-4.gif

Omnicom owns Ketchum...which used to be Putin's PR company until recently. This is like a MGS story :lol:

Big Data companies constantly develop new algorithms for making market predictions based on "customers" through social media/reddit and the chans. With this predictability they can more easily spot trends and emerging markets. Naturally, in order to gain better market share, these methods have to be tested. They test them on the social media platforms to see if memes or trends can be created. Here is where the paid shills come in.

Now, you have big data firms creating memes and thus influencing or at worst framing the online narrative. What to do you think will happen when these people have connections or are going to work within governments? Just look at Ketchum.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Moar lulz the history of Ukraine. Ukrainian collaborators in XVII century think Ukrainians are Khazars.

Constitution of Pylyp Orlyk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Pylyp_Orlyk

But Khazars has been destroyed by Kievan Rus and... Russia do same thing with Ukraine now. :brows:  By logic of  PrimeJunta Russian actions is justified then.

P.S. If serious - Ukrainians are East European version of Murican Mormons - same cool stories about ancient glorious past from descendant of migrants. 

I just realised that this whole forum makes more sense if you're all frenchfries.

Except Calax, who's obviously mustard.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.