Obsidian forum flooded by paid trolls.

obyknven

For a supposed "flood", I've seen an awfully small number of trolls pretending to be Russian.  In fact, that number is 1.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The Obsidian boards are the cornerstone of the new imperialist psywar strategy. It's because of Alpha Protocol.

OMG, PrimeJunta was Lord of Flies, finally it is revealed. He's even changed to a similar Colonel Sanders avatar to the one LoF had.

It's too bad Russia never got over the Mongol invasion to rediscover the spirit of Novgorod. If you inherit your political culture and institutions from Chinggiz Khan things are gonna be... difficult. 

It's too bad France never got over the English invasion to rediscover the spirit of Toulouse. If they inherit their political culture and institutions from Edward III of England things are gonna be... difficult. 

Same bull****.

Nothing's as easy to troll as a vatnik. Just another East European with delusions of nationalistic grandeur, Poland, Russia, Estonia, Finland, all cut from the same cloth. Russia Stronk!

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

It's too bad Russia never got over the Mongol invasion to rediscover the spirit of Novgorod. If you inherit your political culture and institutions from Chinggiz Khan things are gonna be... difficult. 

It's too bad France never got over the English invasion to rediscover the spirit of Toulouse. If they inherit their political culture and institutions from Edward III of England things are gonna be... difficult. 

Same bull****.

Nothing's as easy to troll as a vatnik. Just another East European with delusions of nationalistic grandeur, Poland, Russia, Estonia, Finland, all cut from the same cloth. Russia Stronk!

Lol. Do you trying represent own ignorance as trolling?

Hilarious. After all, we know that Obsidian's gaming forums are the pulse of Geo-politics and harbingers of the political zeitgeist.

I mean, it's common knowledge among those that choose not to be blind to the truth that Obsidian Entertainment's video game development efforts, dating as far back as their time under the Black Isle banner, are nothing more than a front to cover their true sinister purpose of inciting the proletariat against our great Russian benefactors.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

What a coincidence, there's currently a huuuuuuge thread on /pol/ about paid shills.

Any bets on how much Bruce and Oby make?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What a coincidence, there's currently a huuuuuuge thread on /pol/ about paid shills.

I think they're hotpocketers.

China has paid shills too. I look forward to trolling legions of Maoists on their ****-tier ideology.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

China has paid shills too. I look forward to trolling legions of Maoists on their ****-tier ideology.

/leftypol/ has them too? damn.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

/leftypol/ has them too? damn.

The Albanians did it for free long before.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

China hasn't been Maoist since Deng Xiaoping's slogan, To Become Rich Is Glorious. 

The Naxalites have other things on their mind than trolling message boards, too, so it'll be a while before there's a genuine Maoist presence here.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

That would be hilarious, Russia nuking the place that gave them their name.

Eh, they'd be nuking Sweden (or Veliky Novgorod) if doing that. Not really politic at present, but Kiev was a descendant part of either Novgorod or ultimately Varangian Swedes, depending on where you draw the line and is neither Muscovy nor Russia's ultimate antecedent. 

It's kind of ironic that the Swedes gave us Goths and Rus centuries ago, and now they're a bunch of lentil eating hippies.

Because all I'm seeing is Russian members who are giving a more reasonable perspective about the motives of Putin and also some Russian members who care about SJ issues...so I don't get how you can say this forum is doomed?

This. Sorry Bruce, but for you reasonable Russian is some person who blame own country, own people and prefer be subslave of a West. But for real Russians such behavior looks so strange. We are not some minor nation, who  be used to good submissive servants. We are proud Empire citizens, conquerors, we shall rule instead of obey to anyone. Your "reasonable Russians"  looks by same way to me as Ancient Romans who dreamed to be a slave  in Parthia. Just unbelievable characters they are.

I cant ignore this one.

A lot of people tie the term "Empire" with power, greatness and prosperity. but it is also harbors, colonialism, exploitation, inequality, conquest. I do not  consider USSR and Russia as an empire, and as a common russian i have no desire to rule or conquer anyone. I do, of course, wish for Russia to be strong and independent. Howerver, i do not wish my country to replace US as a global police force. I think that is a wrong way to go, not only due to explotative nature of that position but also to a harmful social and economic degradation it eventualy brings to your country.

Historically, Russia has a big territory, multi-national population and plenty natural resources, that in combination with enourmous land borders with other foreign nation, we have to consider, makes russians to have a defensive mind-set. Thats why it is hilarious for me to see statements in press from NATO officials about "russian threat to europe calls for more NATO spendings". At the same time all talks about nuking Kiev or even Washington, i consider immature and not worth taking seriously. Of course there are a lot of radical elements in any society, and in Russia, also due to decline after USSR collapse, a lot of russians feels threatened and fascist ideologies have a serious potential for growth. Thus i consider the talk about "Russian World" is a wrong direction to take, same as american exeptialism or ukranian nazism. I believe in friendship of nations not in domination of one above another.

And i think the majority of russians somewhat close to these views.

To better demonstrate russian mentality toward this i would quote a passage from Osmar White's "By the eyes of a war correspondent" when he met a Soviet officer in Berlin 1945:

"It seemed to me that the Russians were the only victors who did not attempt to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds. From what I could see and hear, they were unconcerned with problems of "humanitarianism" as it was defined by the British or the Americans. Nor were they concerned with vengeance for the sake of vengeance. The were sublime egoists, the uncompromising realists. An English-speaking ordinance officer in the Kabarett der Kommiker, the candor of wine in him, told me: "We are pledged to destroy Fascism. German fascism is no worse than any other Fascism. The only country in the world which recognises and destroys Fascism in any disguise is Russia – but it is not a matter of nationality, you know. Nationality is not important to us. We did not hare Germans – or Italians or Chinese or Negroes. Oh no. We do not think Russians are better than other people, except perhaps that Russians have a system which seeks to destroy Fascism. We will make Russia strong and secure – not to impose our will on other peoples but to defend men against Fascism wherever it shows itself. Russia must first be made strong and secure. That is a good sense. That is logic. We have nothing against capitalist democracy, except perhaps that it turns Fascist so easily when something goes wrong with the machinery.’"

• Like 1

Yeah, it's all a matter of where you draw the line. Most general histories of Russia do start at Kievan Rus', not Birka.

Our fat green friend continue deliver lulz for us. History of Russia before XIV-XV centuries is total bull**** without proofs. Why? Because nothing left from this period - Mongols totally destroy Kiev and fully massacre population of this area.  Later Kiev fell into direct control of Golden Horde. In biography of Tamerlan has been described how he come in tartar town Kiev (named in this time as Mankerman), defeat Tartar emir and destroy  city

Yet in times of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth this territory is named as Wield Fields and stay yet unpopulated (except bunch of bandits, nomads, raiders and other criminals who hide here from laws). 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Fields

Administrative map of  Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth show same thing -  huge unpopulated (easy to manage) Kievan province in difference with overpopulated small provinces of Western Poland.  

1158px-The_density_of_the_urban_network_

When these territories  join to  Moscow tsardom - in this time Kiev yet a small village covered by ruins of old city. Many reports of European cartagraphers and travelers prove it.

0_cb3fd_d05986d3_orig.jpg

0_cb401_c580d88f_orig.jpg

Only in times of Catherine the Great these lands has been resettled by Russians and Europeans (Greeks, Bulgarians, Dutch, Germans, French etc ) especially invited for this purpose.

In other words nothing common between modern Kiev and Kievan Rus is existed. Your bitching about Kiev as place what give name for Russia is so laughable also (Rus or Ros or Russ toponyms is common for  South Baltic region, East Germany and Prussia instead of Ukraine).

let me tell you about Russia

'K.

Your glorious leader seems to disagree though. He's talking about Crimea as a Holy Land for Russia here, because that's where Prince Vladimir the Great got baptized. 

You know, Prince Vladimir. The Great. Of Kiev.

Not going to attempt to dispute your interpretation of Russian origins of course. (Everyone knows you're just Finns who switched language and religion anyway.) 

I never realized how much Leon Trotsky looked like Harlan Sanders...

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

This forum is doomed, we can be flooded by sh**-treads very soon.

Nah we don't got that to worry about so long as we've got you here to keep the quality high, oby.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?