Idiotic AI during Adra Dragon fight

Raz415

Question

When the fight starts, i have everyone run back so I can buff everyone before I attack the dragon (the dragon is active and following me). The problem is, for the first time in the game, the party members just won't take commands. They attack the dragon (or sometimes even adds behind the dragon) even while it's very far away (they run away from the place I told them to stay and move into range). They even ignore the command queue (I set them to buff themselves, but they just use one skill and then start running towards the boss), getting themselves killed.

This even happens if I have everyone run back before starting the encounter, and simply having Eder start it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5hon9ln8k0e7bb/04bc26ce023841da9cb317f4a11affbc%2014219185%20EndlessPathsofOdNuaLevel15.savegame?dl=0

Here's a savegame. To reproduce, just aggro the boss, and run all the way to the back of the tunnel. Eder uses a Scroll of Protection on everyone and goes way in front and to the left as much as possible (so the dragon isn't facing the rest of the party, as much as possible). Meanwhile, with command queue Durance should be buffing everyone and Aloth should be stacking buffs on himself, the others drinking potions and Kana the Good Friend buff and scrolls.  Things should start failing at the very beginning.

Edited by Raz415

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet