Hello everyone :)

I wasn't sure where to put this, so please move the thread if it belongs somewhere else.

Some of you might have heard of these weird art/ character/ rpg "memes" that float around the internet, especially on DeviantArt.

If you don't know what I mean, here are some examples:

http://epantiras.deviantart.com/art/Baldur-s-Gate-MEME-93395902

http://epantiras.deviantart.com/art/NWN2-MEME-Template-105872151

http://shadesofnight.deviantart.com/art/Player-Character-Meme-307401926

I would like to make one of those for Pillars of Eternity and for that I'd like to hear some input from you guys regarding potential questions/ prompts.

It's impoartant that the questions don't give away any major spoilers :o

Thank you for the help ~

-----------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

I just finished the thing, I am not sure the questions are good enough though, so if you have any ideas on how to improve it, please let me know.

The meme can be found here.

Edited by Buttercheese

Alright, I finished drawing my version, hope some of you gonna follow soon :D

(Consider all of you tagged ;) )

Since the thing is rather big, I'll put it in a spoiler tag.

Oh, also, there are some minor spoilers about the companions and their banters.

pillars_of_eternity__watcher_meme___fabi

Fabienne is basically my "default" character I play in RPGs when I don't know what character to play, kind and smart bookworm Wizard with pale skin, grey eyes and straw blonde hair.
I actually ended up using all of the companions, but most of my playtime I had this party, so I left it at that. I am just really sad that there where no romances, I hope there will be some DLC or mods soon ;o;
  • Like 2

Hey, thank you :D

I actually considered adding this question, but I think it would be too spoilery at this point and I didn't want to be force people to put major spoilers into their versions, since the game is still very new ^^'

Maybe at some point I'll do a second meme that features some spoiler heavy questions :o

But yes, since you asked, here is my ending:

I chose to send the souls back to their intended hosts, so that at least some families might be repaired. I did consider releasing them to new lives, but I thought that like half of them would be newly assigned anyway (since so many hollowborn already died) and that they would go around in a few decades anyway. On my first RPG playthroughs I try to be as "good" as possible, because I am boring :I

But yeah, over all I think I did pretty good for a game that explores moral grayness such as this.

Edér became the mayor of Dyrfort, Hiravias because a wise wanderer, Pallegina became a homeless nomad, Sagani returned home and became an elder, Kana returned home as well where he became a very influencial historian, the Grieving Mother became a midwife again and Durance became an atheist eremit (I think). I don't quite recall what happened to Aloth aside from that he destroyed Thaos corpse.

Oh, btw, I destroyed his soul. I read far too many stories to do the mistake of giving him the slim chance to repeat his crimes ;)

• Like 1