[1.04] Inconsistent dialogue with Imatl in Ondra's Gift

Abel

Question

Imatl is the NPC that give you the Clandestine Cargo task in Ondra's Gift. He asks you to retrieve a broken scepter from a beached ship. When i talked to him for the first time, i already had the 3 parts of the scepter. Speaking to him, i wondered if Dunstan could actually repair the scepter, so i told Imatl that i had no time to help him yet, even if i already had the broken scepter.

Then i realised that Imatl had the fourth part of the scepter and chose to talk to him again. Now, i had an option to ask him about his friend who use to have an interest in Engwithan relics. The problem is: since i refused before to help him, he actually never spoke to me about this particuliar friend. It's nonsensical that i can actually ask him about her when i have no clue of her existence.

How to reproduce:

-Bring the 3 pieces of the broken scepter to Imatl during the Clandestine Cargo task. Then, refuse to give them immediatly.

-Then, talk again to him, and you will have an option to ask about his friend you actually never have been talked about.

Expected behavior:

-Well, you shouldn't be able to ask about someone you don't even know actually exists.

PS: had the same sort of problem with Durance dialogue in 1.03 (didn't tried in 1.04). While i never had the first dream with him (don't know why), i had the option to speak to him about it. But i've no clue where is the problem here. Had to Google to understand where all this stuff came from (spoilers warranted).

Edited by Abel

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet