In some future sequel can we visit the living lands?

Don't get me wrong, I love Dyrwood (and am actually preparing a RQ6 campaign), but I everything I read on the living lands makes it sound like one of the most awesome places in Eora. Rampant lawlessness, oddball characters, valleys with wildly differing climates between them, sounds like a place made for adventure.

Or if you ever decide to release a tabletop game, detail that area pretty early on. Really setting info trumps rules anyways, I can always convert by comparing stats. That's actually a good reason for another OGL hack, everyone knows what a 15 str means so you can focus on getting setting material out.

• Like 1

It's good to criticize things you love.

I'm certain there are plans for us to eventually visit every corner of Eora. At the very least, I expect we'll be visiting Aedyr itself in the not-distant future (as the end of PoE's campaign might shake up certain things there more than anywhere else) and I wouldn't be surprised if we visit Rauatai sometime soon, given how much foundation it gets from Kana.

The Living Lands do seem like a perfect place for the creature and environment teams to really cut loose, though, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a decent push internally to go there soon.: :thumbsup: