[Bug]Might and Intelligence not affecting Chant Damage/Duration

Gyeff

Question

Might's damage boost is not affecting the chanter's chants, specifically for the following chants:

-Aefyllath Ues Mith Fyr

-The Dragon Thrashed, The Dragon Wailed

The weird part is that the tooltip during level up lies. In the character level up screen the damage and duration values show the correctly modified values thanks to might and intelligence, but after level up when I right click the abilities they show the default values. In testing I've found that The Dragon Thrashed, The Dragon Wailed in particular does the default damage of 40,40 (I have +30% Damage from might and Character level up screen correctly showed 52,52 as the modified damage value, the level up screen also showed the correctly modified duration value thanks to my intelligence).

So, even if the chants are not meant to be modified by int and might (working as intended), there is tooltip bug specifically in the level up screen. Secondarily, if it is infact working as intended, nowhere does it teach that chants have this strange behavior.

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

You can build minimum Might and minimum Intelligence and gain the same effect out of Chants (discounting AoE radius). Can someone confirm or deny that this is bug? Is it working as intended? This information is crucial for people planning Chanter builds.

Don't ask me to find the thread, but I'm pretty sure this was confirmed to be working as intended (the bug being that the descriptions weren't hard text)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."