Tyrgir (sp) the Tanner in Dyrwood Village

Man this guy is dripping with guilt and no matter how I play that mission or in what order I gather all that evidence on him, I cant find a way to pin Aelys' dissappearance and the Skaen Temple on him. Has anyone found a way?

No. But I accidentally did things in the wrong order and came out of the temple through the back of his shop. This caused him to attack me upon which I terminated him with extreme prejudice. This was by far my favorite part of that quest.

Edited by Althernai
  • Like 2

You need something from the spider cave to pin the guilt on him:) sorry don't know how to do spoilers. But get it right and he attacks you... Stupid tanner

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

I don't know how to mount evidence against him, but I know how to kill him because the game makes it hard not to.  :mellow:

When I first questioned him about the missing girl, it was clear he was lying through his teeth. When I [Perception-check] called him out on it, his hand flew to his hilt and he snarled about this being the first time an orlan dared talk to him that way. I spit on his boots and said I could say whatever I want; he attacked and I had to kill him.

Reload. I went to the ogre cave like he said, but found that the girl wasn't there (and the ogre innocent of the accused crime). Since I needed to return to the village to cash in on a few quests anyway, I went over to say "What gives?" I expected him to say something like, "Okay, you got me, I really saw X take off with her instead," but instead he attacked and I had to kill him.

By this point I thought, "The game clearly wants me to kill him." So I looked in the back of his shop and found a door to a crazy cult temple.

Who knew?

Edited by Faerunner
  • Like 1

"Not I, though. Not I," said the hanging dwarf.

lol yeah you kind of have to go out of your way not to kill him

cool that he gets all pissy when an orlan questions him though. i was an elf so he basically just said "shut it" but didn't try to kill me