If you beat the game then you cheesed it.  'Playing fairly' against the AI means that you would have failed 50% of the time.  If you reloaded to win a fight you cheesed it.  I think you get the point I am trying to make.  There is no problem with min/maxing.  If you want to role play then you do that with the dialogues.  My point is that their is no reason to get hostile because how you play the game is how you have fun playing the game.  Do you pause the game at any time during a fight?  Is pausing at all fair to the AI?  There are incremental steps but you can keep going back further and further until someone says that winning any fight isn't 'fair to the AI'.

This is an old thread and outdated by newer content but it is easy to find during searches and still gives you a LOT of information that helps with character builds.  It gives you a starting point and you can manage to use new content combine with this thread to see how tanks can be built.  Role playing games always have persons who want to loose because that is only fair to the enemies and persons who never want to loose because loosing sucks.  These are both valid styles of play because gaming is how you have fun and not how someone else would have fun being the way you have to play.   

• 4 weeks later...