things in kotor2?

in kotor2, will you use stuff from other starwars stuff, like movies and other games?

for example, maybe have one of the characters on tatooine (if its in the game) with the last name of skywalker, because the name had to start somewhere, right?

or maybe let you pilot vehicles?

oh, and will there be any like online games (not the story game) but maybe have like you can post your swoop times on xbox live or kotor2 website. it would expand the community pretty much. or maybe pazaak as a multiplayer game.

and the dueling arena, my favorite part of teh first one. unfortunately, it wasnt on any other planets! maybe have that online? just a thought

just wanna know if stuff like this will be in it

in kotor2, will you use stuff from other starwars stuff, like movies and other games?

for example, maybe have one of the characters on tatooine (if its in the game) with the last name of skywalker, because the name had to start somewhere, right?

or maybe let you pilot vehicles?

oh, and will there be any like online games (not the story game) but maybe have like you can post your swoop times on xbox live or kotor2 website. it would expand the community pretty much. or maybe pazaak as a multiplayer game.

and the dueling arena, my favorite part of teh first one. unfortunately, it wasnt on any other planets! maybe have that online? just a thought

just wanna know if stuff like this will be in it

It all started with KoToR. At least as far as I'm concerned. I gave my character the last name of Skywalker for laugh value.

From what I remember, Anakin Skywalker had no Jedi ancestors.... actually, he didn't have a father as they say (in the movies) he was born just like that, from nothing...

Actually, if you ask for my opinion, I find that story to be a complete blasphemy since they want to compare Anakin with Jesus... :angry:

you stupid george lucas...!

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Actually, I really think that Anakin was the first Jedi of his family as his mother would have some of these "things" (something like DNA but that shows that one can use the force- it is said in episode I but I can't recall the name) within her...

Moreover, it is said that a huge gathering of those things was what managed to give birth to Anakin: so he is really unique...

There is only one thing that troubles me in the movies: they say that he is the one who will bring balance. From I already know, I can only see the chaos he has brought... so what about it?

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Actually, I really think that Anakin was the first Jedi of his family as his mother would have some of these "things" (something like DNA but that shows that one can use the force- it is said in episode I but I can't recall the name) within her...

Moreover, it is said that a huge gathering of those things was what managed to give birth to Anakin: so he is really unique...

There is only one thing that troubles me in the movies: they say that he is the one who will bring balance. From I already know, I can only see the unbalance he has created... so what about it?

I might misspell it, but metaclorians. And everyone has them just Jedi have a lot more. Bastilla's Mother and Father are perfectly non-Jedi.