Update #94: Patch 1.04 - New Fixes and the Introduction of Patch Betas

Turn Based Combat:

I have read rumors that a patch will be released in the summer, that will introduce Turn Based Combat

(like Temple of Elemental Evil)

I STRONGLY prefer this style, and will likely wait until this is patch is released before I buy this game

Any dates (est dates) on the release of this patch?

(I think I read 1.10 patch this summer)

Dude...April Fools

Bugs still present or not retroactively fixed in savegames:

-Maerwald Dialogue overwrite via quicksave not fixed retroactively

-Enemy hitpoints still broken after loading a savegame (they need to regenerate first to not be halfdead)

-Reckless Assault buff still stacking (but suppressed)

And if I am not mistaken the sanitarium bug which turns everyone in there hostile is also still present.

Still finding "Missing Abiilities" showing up in bar and in the character list. At least with the GOG patch to 1.04

Will there be an update for Linux?

GOG shows me just the install tarball (1.2.0.3).

That's actually 1.04, but GOG's internal numbering is off for Linux (although they use the same as Obsidian for Windows).

Just GOG being GOG.

If you already have 1.03 and don't like to dl the entire tarball again, you can also use the unofficial patch (see the gog forums), which is much smaller.

• Like 1

Will there be an update for Linux?

GOG shows me just the install tarball (1.2.0.3).

That's actually 1.04, but GOG's internal numbering is off for Linux (although they use the same as Obsidian for Windows).

Just GOG being GOG.

If you already have 1.03 and don't like to dl the entire tarball again, you can also use the unofficial patch (see the gog forums), which is much smaller.

I still have the 1.2.0.3.

In that case I will probably wait for 1.05 and download the whole tarball again.

Turn Based Combat:

I have read rumors that a patch will be released in the summer, that will introduce Turn Based Combat

That would require them to fiddle with the base code hardcore. 

I don't agree and think the patches are actually coming out pretty quickly one after the other.

At least they are vocal about it and not 'meh will fix when we feel like it' like some other devs.

For me, I haven't seen ANY bugs or glitches in my game and I have around 15 hours of playtime until now.

Would love that to be a LOT more but I have a giant backlog of PC and PS4 games and a full time job and a gf at home :p