PoE has too much clicking!

Seriously, my fingers hurt! Is there a way to play PoE without all the clicking? Click the mouse. Click the keyboard keys. Then back to the mouse or both together! It never ends!!

My poor fingers. I don't play games like this because I want to do exercise.

I played an awesome game last Sunday in HBO at 6pm eastern called the Throne Game or something. It was fully voiced acted. Fully visualized. And except for a couple of clicks to get it started, it was click free!

I could use my hands to eat snacks and admire this dragon queen chick!

PoE should be more like the Throne Game!

Edited by Marceror
  • Like 10

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

There should be a hotkey that cycles through weapon sets.

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

you receive 100% of my lulz, fine sir

You shut your mouth, this is a JOKE THREAD! A JOKE THREAD, YOU HEAR ME?

Edited by gkathellar
  • Like 4

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

you receive 100% of my lulz, fine sir

You shut your mouth, this is a JOKE THREAD! A JOKE THREAD, YOU HEAR ME?

I think he knows this better than anyone. That's why he had to put his mark here. This thread is right up his alley.

This is what happens when you run out of funding for party scripts/ait.

In seriousness, if there were party AI, I'm pretty sure I'd have it turned off 90% of the time anyways. Just like I did in IE.

• Like 1

In seriousness, if there were party AI, I'm pretty sure I'd have it turned off 90% of the time anyways. Just like I did in IE.

So what was the point?

Kana - "Sorry. It seems I'm not very good at raising spirits." Kana winces. "That was unintentional."

Seriously, my fingers hurt! Is there a way to play PoE without all the clicking? Click the mouse. Click the keyboard keys. Then back to the mouse or both together! It never ends!!

[ ... ]

I :lol: 'd.

:teehee:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This is bull****! If Obsidian told me I would need 150 APM just to play PoE properly I would not buy this game. At least in Starcraft I can do awesome stuff like Nuke people, or Plague all their buildings. Did you see that sweet red stuff eating away at all the building and units?! That is worth 150 APM of effort! But PoE? It is not worth even 50 APM of effort. Shame on you Obsidian!

So what was the point?

Was there supposed to be a point? My apologies, I was not aware of that fact. I will try to keep it in mind during future posts.

• Like 2

Until you lose at least four mouses and seven keyboards during one playthrough I will hold opinion that there is too little clicking during the game. 

I periodically throw mice and keyboards through my window, for reasons even I don't really understand. Since I'm on the second floor this usually results in me losing them/them breaking.

I have not yet lost 4 mice and 7 keyboards while playing PoE, but I still have a good portion of Act III and all of Act IV to get through, so I believe that is an achievable milestone.

I accept your 4m/7k challenge. I'll let you know the final tally. I'm pretty competitive, so be ready to make an opinion change!

• Like 1