Does intelligence effect interrupt duration?

So far as I can tell, the only thing that effects interrupt duration is the corresponding weapon stat (i.e. Weak for daggers, Stronger for morning stars...)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

That pretty much makes Intelligence a dump stat for rangers then.

So far as I can tell, the only thing that effects interrupt duration is the corresponding weapon stat (i.e. Weak for daggers, Stronger for morning stars...)

Like wounding shot...

which duration/damage is not effected by intelligence... only the hobbled effect is... so you can go 3int 7seconds 10 int 10 seconds or 18 int 13.5 seconds hobbled effect...

Not exactly great use of attribute points.

It actually is if you have your ranger companion built to exploit DoT effects (ala Predator's Sense and/or Merciless Companion).

Or if you have a rogue in your party.

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Only thing you exploit with that build is yourself , because as much as i love my bear/cat w/e they are not that reliable to get 2 talent points , and Wounding Shot is a waste of skill point imo too , i completed the game with ranger as pc twice and as random companion once more. And with every playtrough i took less ranger class talents until i settle with 0 ! , ranger talents just bad in general , tho some of his skills like Vicious Aim and Swift Aim , Marked Pray , Stalkers Link ( Great Skill ! ) are very nice to have for any1 using ranged weapons especially vicious aim + quick switch is kinda hacking 

The question seems kinda off. Interrupt has no duration. Either you interrupt your target, thus interrupting his ongoing action, or you don't. There's no duration there. If the question is whether Intelligence affects the strength of your interrupts (as interrupts are treated by making opposing roles, your interrupt score against the defending enemy's concentration score), then no, Intelligence does not affect interrupts in anyway. Perception increases your interrupt strength, thus allowing you more often to interrupt your target's ongoing actions.

Apparently I wrote bull**** and interrupts work differently from what I assumed :D

Edited by Eos

Not quite true. The attack roll determines whether or not an interrupt occurs. The interrupt rating of the weapon determines the duration of the interrupt (i.e. how much time is added to the opponent's action time before they can act again). Daggers dont add very much. Morningstars add the most.