1.04 Patch is Live

GOG never lists the full version numbers. I have no idea why. It's stupid. I've told them. They've confirmed that it's stupid.

The GOG 1.0.3 patch is actually the 1.03.530 version of PoE.

Please contact GOG support and tell them how incredibly idiotic it is for them to use their own version numbers instead of the actual numbers of the actual damn games.

• Like 3

t50aJUd.jpg

GOG never lists the full version numbers. I have no idea why. It's stupid. I've told them. They've confirmed that it's stupid.

Please contact GOG support and tell them how incredibly idiotic it is for them to use their own version numbers instead of the actual numbers of the actual damn games.

Originally they did have it printed out: 1.0.3.530. That was when the hotfix first went out on GOG. If only to differentiate it between the initial patching I presumed? Do they really assign their own version numbers or reduce them to larger build numbers?

Cheers for the patch good sirs and madams.

Originally they did have it printed out: 1.0.3.530. That was when the hotfix first went out on GOG. If only to differentiate it between the initial patching I presumed? Do they really assign their own version numbers or reduce them to larger build numbers?

Cheers for the patch good sirs and madams.

They really do assign their own version numbers. It's incredibly confusing for some games. Here, so far, it's matching up pretty well - 1.03. = 1.0.3.

The reason they printed out the hotfix extra was because.. well.. it was a hotfix. The hotfix seems to have since been folded into their main "1.0.3." patch.

It's nice to see that GOG seems to have patching down now, though. Getting 1.04.540 ("1.0.4") up seems to have been really quick and painless. It's still just "1.0.3 to 1.0.4", and they'll probably fold that into a single patch later, but still, it gets the job done.

t50aJUd.jpg

Yeah, love gog but patching Divinity Original Sin was painful - mainly because you are never quite sure which patch is which. Their patching system needs some work.

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Fixed. Don't hate me!

*In the voice of a turret from Portal*

"I don't hate you..."

:)

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

ty for fixing boots of speed

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

Hey Folks. Congrats on a great initial release, but when I sponsored this project I sponsored it because there was a Linux version. Where are the patches for Linux? It's been sometime since the initial patch was released for Windows. Where is the Linux (and Mac) patches. Don't leave us hanging here. It's bad form. Thanks!

• Like 1

Any eta on patch 1:05?

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light