Question about might /w drain and potions with int.

Hey.

I'm wondering if the heal bonus from might affects the strength of endurance drain for either spells or weapons. Lets say I have a weapon that drains 20% of the damage done. With 20 might, lets say that with modifiers my damage is now 35. 20% of 30 is 6. Will my weapon now drain 7 bonus endurance? 

I'm also curious if potions and talents like potent potions (25% potion strength / duration) benefit from might + intelligence for their strength and duration. 

I don't know if the bonuses from attributes affects enchantments like drain, potions and so on. Are the attributes global in this regard or are potions and enchantments not included in these bonuses?

This is a good question. If the damage is solely based on the calculation of the hit that caused it, then Might would affect the total damage (and thus the drain), but if they're considered two separate events, then you're basically asking if the drain part will double dip into the might pool, doing base damage calculated according to the (might boosted) base damage and then having that drain also get boosted by might again.

Pretty easy to test IMO.

Potions are based on Int but also Survival. Not might, though, IIRC. Surely if I'm wrong someone will have their pedantic senses tingling and correct me.

• Like 1

This is a good question. If the damage is solely based on the calculation of the hit that caused it, then Might would affect the total damage (and thus the drain), but if they're considered two separate events, then you're basically asking if the drain part will double dip into the might pool, doing base damage calculated according to the (might boosted) base damage and then having that drain also get boosted by might again.

Pretty easy to test IMO.

Potions are based on Int but also Survival. Not might, though, IIRC. Surely if I'm wrong someone will have their pedantic senses tingling and correct me.

Thanks for the reply :)

Hopefully someone who knows or tested this can confirm this.