Enormous Health Scores

Anaeme

Question

My main Barbarian character and Eder are showing Enormous health scores at level 4.

On an endurance score of 100 Eder has a heath score of 1947

on an endurance score of 114 My Barbarian has a health score of 1453

Something is awfully wrong. 

I was able to get Eder's health score to 'reset' by dismissing him and recruiting him again at the black hound.

My PC however cannot be dismissed

5 answers to this question

Guest Matt Sheets

Hello,

Could you please upload your saves and output logs?

Savegames

Try to include a save file from right before as well as during the issue you are reporting

Windows Location: %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity\Saves

Mac Location: Library/Application Support/Pillars of Eternity/Saved Games

Linux Location: $Home/.local/share/PillarsOfEternity/SavedGames

Output Log

When the issue occurs, close the game client, find this file, then attach it to your post

Windows Steam Location: \Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity\PillarsOfEternity_Data\output_log.txt

Mac Location: Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log

Linux Location: $Home/.config/unity3d/Obsidian Entertainment/Pillars of Eternity/Player.log

I was not playing the beta patch 1.04 beta when it happened.

However after it occurred I deleted my game instance out of frustration and started a new instance with the beta patch initiated on Steam. 

I wish I had known how to upload the issue earlier, but I have just rerolled a new character and I will be watching to see if the bug occurs again.

However after it occurred I deleted my game instance out of frustration and started a new instance with the beta patch initiated on Steam. 

I wish I had known how to upload the issue earlier, but I have just rerolled a new character and I will be watching to see if the bug occurs again.

Lol :D that was  the gul bug, thanks to you the oficial 1.04 patch was not released today :D

Edited by Sanquiz

Yes i know, my english sux.

In the future, you might want to only post bugs in the "Patch Beta Bugs and Support" forum if they are bugs with the beta patch. :-)

• Like 1