Perestroika in US - neccessity of US dissolving

obyknven

Ex-Soviet leader Gorbachev stressed the need for political and economic reforms in the US, saying “they need a Perestroika” , referring to the political movement carried out during his rule in the 1980s.

“They can call it any name they want, the American way,” he said, adding that “Americans do not want a war. But it is not easy for them, with the society that they have.”

Open your eyes and look within
Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
We know where we're going; we know where we're from
We're leaving Babylon, we're going to our fatherland

44509_900.gif

In this thread we dreamed about how US can be dissolved into happy states.

b7679_aztlan.gif

776px-Aztlan_flag_rb.jpg

04-18-jesusland.jpg

RNALogoComp.gif

00337-258x300.jpg

• Like 1

Ex-Soviet leader Gorbachev stressed the need for political and economic reforms in the US, saying “they need a Perestroika” , referring to the political movement carried out during his rule in the 1980s.

“They can call it any name they want, the American way,” he said, adding that “Americans do not want a war. But it is not easy for them, with the society that they have.”

He had some points. But, and that is just my 2 cents here, if you want a discussion about this, you should stop the picture spam and make some very clear points :)

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

He had some points. But, and that is just my 2 cents here, if you want a discussion about this, you should stop the picture spam and make some very clear points :)

Tip:

Oby is a troll, and an exceptionally deluded one at that. Don't waste much time in his threads or on his posts.

In general he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Occasionally he does make decent points in a round about way, though it's more than likely just by accident, in the manner that a broken clock is right twice a day.

Tip:

Oby is a troll, and an exceptionally deluded one at that. Don't waste much time in his threads or on his posts.

In general he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Occasionally he does make decent points in a round about way, though it's more than likely just by accident, in the manner that a broken clock is right twice a day.

I will keep it in mind thank you :) Though i do think a discussion could be interesting about this subject, (in hindsight to the american civil war and its consequenses for an example) wouldn´t be the first time that a "troll" started an actual interesting discussion, thats all i´m saying.

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

Surprisingly most of Oby's topics turn into interesting discussions.  I'm not sure if that is because folks here are good at making lemonade out of lemons, or Oby is simply a misunderstood genius.

“A sane person to an insane society must appear insane.”  - Kurt Vonnegut

• Like 4

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm not sure if that is because folks here are good at making lemonade out of lemons, or Oby is simply a misunderstood genius.

Who knows, might be both. Those aren't mutually exclusive.

Aztlanian food or an Aztlanian standoff just sounds wrong though.

I don't want to be stuck with the Canadians! Im totally moving to the Caribbean League.

I'm tired of being confederated myself. Dammit people, don't you realize that never ends well for us?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I don't want to be stuck with the Canadians! Im totally moving to the Caribbean League.

:lol:  :lol:

I don't blame you ....imagine waking up every morning and  having  to take your  Canadian Moose  for its obligatory  walk....I'm sorry but those  animals smell !!!!

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Canadians would hate being stuck with the US, they've fooled themselves into thinking they are different. Go with the Caribbean people, though, hide your wallet around them.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

:lol:   :lol:

I don't blame you ....imagine waking up every morning and  having  to take your  Canadian Moose  for its obligatory  walk....I'm sorry but those  animals smell !!!!

Plus I would have to be nice to everyone and learn to add "eh" to the end of every sentence. Who needs that hassle?

• Like 1

:lol:   :lol:

Plus I would have to be nice to everyone and learn to add "eh" to the end of every sentence. Who needs that hassle?

:lol:

I want to pay you a compliment, you very funny. I have noticed it particularly over the few months. Much of your humor really appeals to me (  like the white devil comment in the limerick thread )... of course I have been told that I have strange a sense of humor but don't let that be a negative reflection on your funny comments 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Thanks Bruce. :)

I crack me up too. And my wife tells me Im the funniest guy I know. :lol:

I wanted to ask you that, do your family find you funny?

My dad is hilarious, seriously the guy is such a brilliant raconteur that all his jokes are funny 

John Milton 

seperatist_movements_in_the_us_by_hailmo

Yankee go home into Europe! America for Americans!
http://www.republicoflakotah.com/
Possible_Lakotah_borders.png

aph_oc__lakotah_by_bloodwolfgoth-d3jq71o

Cascadia is land of Greenpeace Druids!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_(independence_movement)
0d942_996fe_284629_195836383808992_10000

APH_Cascadia_by_Chael.jpg

Vermont republic
http://vermontrepublic.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermont_Republic
http://www.amazon.com/Out-The-Vermont-Secession-Book/dp/0933050526

tusoutofvtsm_2.gif

vermont.gif

Republic of Alaska

http://www.akip.org/

200px-Republicofalaskaseal.gif

Republics of Alaska and Cascadia as ex-Russian colonies can even take military help from Russian Emperium.

Russian_claims_in_the_americas_19th_cent

http://youtu.be/TWSFE8tyNjQ

I don't think there's been a "Russian Alaska" since when America bought it from them.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Russia still has hurt in the butt that they wound up selling us a giant oil field (Alaska) for chump change.

Nope, it's just traditional Russian fight for peace in whole Universe. We just need a casus beli for involvement,  some sort of "Deal with Devil" game - our actions  must be lawful evil

Smart move in any case, pain in the rear to defend that.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra