[Bug] Amplified Wave - Prone Effect Lasts Indefinitely

UninvitedGuest

Question

As much as I love my cipher, it would appear that amplified wave is bugged. The prone effect caused by the spell lasts indefinitely, as can be seen by these two screenshots showing an hour of game time in between them. This unfortunately makes the spell incredibly overpowered.

This occurs on v 1.03.530 from GOG.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Hey UninvitedGuest,

Is this a 100% issue for you? I'm unable to reproduce it on my end. Can you send me a save file? 

I have opposite problem. My prone effects are always casted at 0.0 second for some characters.

Those that had equipped item with prone reduction mod in past. This started in 1.03 version and keeps in 1.04 patch (GOG)

Could you please send me email address where i can send save-game, if you are interested?

We are suggesting people use www.Dropbox.com to link us saves.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wko92v7m6lrumjq/85eb772adff44baeb8549a5000971504%2017675465%20Copperlane.savegame?dl=0

My main Wizard was affected in patch 1.0.3, and it still continues in patch 1.0.4

I have verified that equipping prone reduction belt in patch 1.0.4 no longer introduces the bug for characters which were clear. (does not equipped item with this mod in past)

Edited by Ondb

Hey UninvitedGuest,

Is this a 100% issue for you? I'm unable to reproduce it on my end. Can you send me a save file? 

hi Sking,

it appears that this is the cause of the problem, atleast for me. i also had Belt of the Stelgaer equipped and had the same bugged spell as OP

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/76547-bug-call-to-slumber-causes-permanent-prone/?p=1657150