PotD 4 mele chars party, one 'spellcaster' viable? Advice Please

So im planing a PotD second run and i would like to try out the classes i missed out on the first try:

Tanks:
Paladin (main-because of disposition bonuses)
Fighter (edar or hierling)

Mele DPS:
Barbarian
Monk

Ranged:

Rogue

Cypher (hierling or Grieving Mother)

not sure how much would this party miss Druid aoe dmg and wizard aoe dmg/cc, and healing (since the paladin would be a tank bild with low might)

also:
http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/77571-suggestions-for-paladin-main-order-pls/

PIllars of eternty (Hard) 1st playtrough: 155h, 38 m (main Ranger with bear(bow), Eder, Durance(off tank), Hirvais(off tank), Kana(ranged), Aloth/GM)
PIllars of eternty (PtoD) 2nd playtrough: 88h 30 m (main Bleak Walker Paladin, Eder, Barbarian, Monk, Rogue (ranged) Cypher(wand)
(not counting reloads and experimenting)
status i love the game, hate the bugs, and wish for better AI and Pathfinding

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/78749-needed-qualyty-of-life-improvements-information-and-transparency/

and yes im avare that solo (and triple crown solo) runs are possible and already done, but thats way to hardcore(and insane) for me

PIllars of eternty (Hard) 1st playtrough: 155h, 38 m (main Ranger with bear(bow), Eder, Durance(off tank), Hirvais(off tank), Kana(ranged), Aloth/GM)
PIllars of eternty (PtoD) 2nd playtrough: 88h 30 m (main Bleak Walker Paladin, Eder, Barbarian, Monk, Rogue (ranged) Cypher(wand)
(not counting reloads and experimenting)
status i love the game, hate the bugs, and wish for better AI and Pathfinding

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/78749-needed-qualyty-of-life-improvements-information-and-transparency/

I think what you're going to miss the most from this build is the support you get from the priest, it really is invaluable in a lot of cases. On PotD melee dps tend to get shredded a lot, so this build isn't really that optimal.

In short;

Can you beat the game on PotD with that setup? Yes.

Is it viable? Not really.

I did the game on path of the damned with a warrior, rogue, barbarian, paladin, chanter, cipher. Very similar to your idea. It's very doable, I just gave everyone a 2 handed with full plate and they all tanked in turns. Outdoor fights were easy, indoors I would form a half circle around doorways rather than block it with just one guy, a 5 v 3 is still a good situation. Only my cypher was ranged, and when I met enemies that would summon monsters n stuff in the backrow to the point where I was in ****, I only lost my cipher ; all 5 others were still in the game for the rescue.