Graphic Bug after NVIDIA Update

Cynthel Natal

Question

Sorry for my bad english, i hope, someone can understand me.

Yesterday my GeForce Experience have an Update and now, left and right in the Game, are black border.

6tgwzl.jpg

I cant removing this border. And in the down right are a grey... animation? I´s the same color from Steam so i thinks, it´s the box how i can see, when i startin steam for playing PoE.

post-69699-0-84079300-1429033129_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cynthel Natal

~Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.~

~I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.~

Gandalf the grey
~By J.R.R. Tolkien~

10 answers to this question

Looking at the STEAM forums, it appears that some people are also experiencing severe FPS loss with the newest NVIDIA drivers. 

So something seems to be up with that, hopefully OEI takes a look at the latest NVIDIA stuff released.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Looking at the STEAM forums, it appears that some people are also experiencing severe FPS loss with the newest NVIDIA drivers. 

So something seems to be up with that, hopefully OEI takes a look at the latest NVIDIA stuff released.

Actually, we'd be better off hoping NVIDIA looks over this. Waiting for any fix from Obsidian would take over a week if not longer and come with a likelihood of brand new problems. 

Actually, we'd be better off hoping NVIDIA looks over this. Waiting for any fix from Obsidian would take over a week if not longer and come with a likelihood of brand new problems. 

Obsidian, thankfully, is not in the business of fixing buggy GPU drivers when they are released by nVidia or AMD.  It's nVidia's problem to fix, certainly, since the earlier drivers were reportedly running fine with the game. 

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin:

Obsidian, thankfully, is not in the business of fixing buggy GPU drivers when they are released by nVidia or AMD.  It's nVidia's problem to fix, certainly, since the earlier drivers were reportedly running fine with the game. 

Which is a good thing since you'd never end up with a stable driver to use  :p

Hello there, thank you all for the answers.

I have... ähm... experiment with the screen. From Fullscreen to Windowed mode and back to Fullscreen. Now the black border are dissapear.

The Game running and that is enough for me. ^^

Yesterday it dosent work... perhaps my PC want a break. *shrug*

Edited by Cynthel Natal

~Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.~

~I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.~

Gandalf the grey
~By J.R.R. Tolkien~