Pre-ordering the expansion for Pillars of Eternity?

Is it still possible to do this through Obsidian? I know I could do it before back when I finalized my pledge, but stupid as I was I didn't.

I wanna throw some more money at Obsidian and because of how awesome the game is I'm deffo getting that expansion no question about that. But the expansion is not listed in "Addons" anymore when I try to buy it there.

Anyone know anything about this or should I ask Obsidian directly?

Totally awesome game btw, amazing work Obsidian! Big contender for my GOTY.

Edited by drizzan

Dunno, I can't see the option although I already have the expansion as an addon since kickstarter.

Go to eternity.obsidian.net look at your name in the top right, manage pledges then the big green button 'buy addon's' and see if the option is there.

I got this answer from Obsidian:

"Hi there, Drizzan!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Currently the only way to get the expansion will be when we announce the date and set up pre-orders for it. We hope to have an announcement on those things soon. We just ask for your patience as that announcement draws near. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for your support and we hope you're enjoying the game!"

All we can do is wait! =)

'Would it still be possible for me to buy the expansion pack at $20 at this point though regardless of the badge query I originally had?'

'We can honor that pricing. Please send $20 to payments@obsidian.net via PayPal and let us know back here and we can add it to your account.'

'Thanks! I’ve added the expansion pack to order BGX65HY6M2952 which you can verify on the Orders tab of your Account Profile: https://eternity.obsidian.net/account/orders

It should also be listed in your Products tab and be available to redeem once we ship it later this year, here: https://eternity.obsidian.net/account/products'

Ahahahahahahahahahababa, I win, OP loses.

*P.S. Please don't be dumb and just randomly send them $20 without prior agreement via email. However maybe you can link to this post in your enquiry and it might increase your chance of getting it.

Oh the thing is though, I originally had the expansion on my backer offer since December 2013, but it got removed when I upgraded to the royal edition pack, and I wanted it back.

Edited by Mungri