[Bug] Transcendent suffering disabled

Kingsy

Question

Just noticed that my unarmed monk completely lost his buff from the Transcendent Suffering passive,

I have an older save where he isn't bugged and as you can see he's lost stats that almost match the passive. They're both level 12.

ybIWy9h.jpg     TaO7rxZ.jpg

GVFSRdD.jpg

The difference in health is Rymrgand's boon that I didn't have on my older save but I don't know why my endurance is lower. o_O

DxDiag.txt

output_log.txt

Edited by Kingsy
  • Like 1

8 answers to this question

I have noticed the same thing.

First I thought that it was because I used http://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity/mods/52/? to increase level cap and when I relized that it was permanent I lost few hours of gameplay. I returned everything to normal and resumed playing. Then the same thing happened during Into the White Void mission in Twin Elms and I belive that there is the problem. If you are careful You can avoid it, but I'm not entirely sure how. Possibly some spells that enemy priests and sorcerers cast activate the bug...

Can confirm that this occurred in the Noonfrost area - right after entering it, I'd assume - noticed that my monk was hitting for single digits against the paladins, checked the character sheet, and saw that my damage had decreased drastically.

Hi Kingsy,

Could you confirm for me that this is after you went through the noonfrost area?

Thanks!

In the meantime, note in his original message: "The difference in health is Rymrgand's boon that I didn't have on my older save but I don't know why my endurance is lower. o_O"

I bet he went through Noonfrost in the interim (the reference to Rymrgand is what got me thinking about Noonfrost...)