Shire pharmaceuticals & Obsidian team up to offer free Vyvanse to owners of POE.

Obsidian & Shire pharmaceuticals team up to bring free samples of Vyvanse to POE owners.

By Trolaluya, featured Columnist Apr 09, 2015

In a game with with massive amounts of meticulous reading, Shire pharmaceuticals and gaming company Obsidian strike a deal to bring free samples of Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) to owners of Pillars of Eternity.

Early trial testimonials seem to have gained positive reviews.

"Ever since I started taking Vyvanse, I've been able to read the massive amounts of unvoiced text in the game".

• Like 1

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

I kind of like the OPs ongoing attempt to keep his trolling alive, and I also adore the Bio-baiting avatar, but I think it's running out of steam.

The good news is the OP clearly has a knack for this game, I think he's moving into solid B minus territory. Personally, I'd like to develop his mad skills further before infiltrating him onto the BSN as an asset, ready to detonate at a time of our choosing. Think a sort of emo, politically-correct Manchurian Candidate.

• Like 8

sonsofgygax.JPG

I kind of like the OPs ongoing attempt to keep his trolling alive, and I also adore the Bio-baiting avatar, but I think it's running out of steam.

The good news is the OP clearly has a knack for this game, I think he's moving into solid B minus territory. Personally, I'd like to develop his mad skills further before infiltrating him onto the BSN as an asset, ready to detonate at a time of our choosing. Think a sort of emo, politically-correct Manchurian Candidate.

I have not set foot in that foul place for many a year now, but doesn't it detonate continuously already?  Not sure a further detonation would really be noticed, even from a A-class, not unless we sent him in there with some serious hardware.

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

I doubt he's not been banned yet on BSN.

After his gazzilionth topic about the need for a big breasted female warrior, or the millionth thread about Cassandra looking like a man and his countless redos of Cassandra.

You joke, but it's actually a real pain to play these games sometimes (and don't get me wrong, I love them!) when you can't get your brain to decipher that paragraph-long sentence :(

Also screw whoever thought having a companion quiz me on my random tiny detail retention for her blocks of memory-text was fun quest design.

Oh its an amphetamine drug. Unfortunately those are illegal to prescribe in the UK.

GPs wont even give me Modafinil for my excessive daytime fatigue here ... They just fill me up on anti depressants instead.

LOLWUT?

That don't sound right...

Well I complained about depression with chronic fatigue, and they refuse psycho stimulants / vigilance promoting drugs and only let me have anti depressants. SSRIs were atrocious because they made me more fatigues, then SNRIs worked a lot better and fixed my sleep, but I still get excessive daytime fatigue.

Been to loads of GPs, they all refuse psycho stimulants or vigilance drugs.

NVM, government gives me free money.

Edited by Mungri

[...]

Also screw whoever thought having a companion quiz me on my random tiny detail retention for her blocks of memory-text was fun quest design.

Hahaha, I thought that was hilarious though. I had to go through it three times at least. :lol:

t50aJUd.jpg