I was curious exactly waht stats you wanted :p I only posted the abilities and stats, not gear or anything and gear was very important in my run :p

My bad. I wasnt very specific lol. :p Actually what I'm looking for was the Personal Record since it gives specific data on the character itself for endgame.

I was curious exactly waht stats you wanted :p I only posted the abilities and stats, not gear or anything and gear was very important in my run :p

My bad. I wasnt very specific lol. :p Actually what I'm looking for was the Personal Record since it gives specific data on the character itself for endgame.

My party was a arty of one so my party record and personal record should be the same :p

My party was a arty of one so my party record and personal record should be the same :p

lol I can see that. But you still left out the juicy parts like Hits, Crits, Damage Done, Damage Taken, Powerful Enemy Highest Single Target Done, etc etc.

Since yours was a solo character knowing more would be interesting. :D

Oh btw for anyone who wants to go for a similiar rogue build: don't take coordinated positioning.

I used it like 2 times. Waste of points.

Good to know!  Does it work poorly or something?  I can see it not being to useful to swap places with other engaged melee characters or squishy casters, but can't you swap places with enemies?

Edited by Climhazzard

Oh btw for anyone who wants to go for a similiar rogue build: don't take coordinated positioning.

I didn't get Defensive Abilities for my DW Rogue. It looks like they're more for Tanky type Rogues or Ranged Rogues.

Good to know!  Does it work poorly or something?  I can see it not being to useful to swap places with other engaged melee characters or squishy casters, but can't you swap places with enemies?

I think you can swap places with enemies by reflex roll. Swapping with allies is automatic.

You deal so much damage it's not worth it to swap positions. Even with your low con it'll be long dead before it does any significant damage.

Yeah but if you're engaged with one enemy and you want to get to the enemy backline, it might be tactically useful to just swap with one of the enemy ranged attackers.  I teleport into enemy backlines quite a bit on my monk, but flaggalent;'s path seems like it's better for that purpose, I was just wondering if it might be possible for a rogue.

Yeah but if you're engaged with one enemy and you want to get to the enemy backline, it might be tactically useful to just swap with one of the enemy ranged attackers.  I teleport into enemy backlines quite a bit on my monk, but flaggalent;'s path seems like it's better for that purpose, I was just wondering if it might be possible for a rogue.

Hmmm.  Switching places with an far away enemy mage or archer seems like a good tactic. You bring them closer to the frontlines with your Tank. They might even switch to melee weapons.

Do ranged mobs switch to melee weapons when you get close to them?

Hmmm.  Switching places with an far away enemy mage or archer seems like a good tactic. You bring them closer to the frontlines with your Tank. They might even switch to melee weapons.

ive never seen an enemy switch wepons at all, ranged or melee

Range is very limited, especially with a low intelligence build. (which any rogue build should be, imo)

Range is very limited, especially with a low intelligence build. (which any rogue build should be, imo)

That sucks. It's more like an aggro drop than a tactical position switch. We already have that with Escape and Shadowing Beyond.

• 1 month later...

My triple crown solo chanter:

30uw9qe.jpg

How did you get your DR so high?

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

• 2 weeks later...