He was kinda all over the place, as I was learning the mechanics - but turned out to be pretty effective in the end (passed a lot of checks and could hold his own), especially in animal form - heavy focus on frost damage, that wolf tore through anything that didn't have 20+ resistance to frost.

aUsIpha.png

Fortune favors the bald.

OqKVId7h.jpg

Actually a Wood Elf not a Pale Elf. I didn't like the Pale Elf racial trait. Probably could've gotten INT much higher if I bothered going to Defiance Bay for that lovely +4 INT resting bonus. ... I was lazy and just took the INT bonus from my Stronghold. +1 is really underwhelming for the price you have to pay to technically get it I have to admit.

How do you have more crits than hits?

Its a Rogue. Dirty Fighting tends to do that. That 97 accuracy may be a factor too.

Edited by Wolken3156

First playthrough, on hard, with all quests and stuff done

What weapon are you using,, Spear/Pike?

Ranged, for most of the game the Arbaleste Hold-Wall, then the named Arquebues from the Pirate bounty.

28WEG4Ah.jpg

My End Game Dual Weilder (Stilleto) Rogue. (Hard Mode)

I'm curious what others have.

Because the number of hits is the actual number of hits, not the overall number of attacks. So it's the overall number of attacks not including misses, grazes or crits.

Edited by Eos

My End Game Dual Weilder (Stilleto) Rogue. (Hard Mode)

I'm curious what others have.

The game has 3 kinds of successful attacks (hits)

Graze, Hit, Crit.

First finished playthrough, was playing on hard.  Inappropriate portrait removed.  I equip my characters for looks more than I do stats for the most part.  Almost finished with a 2nd playthrough using a monk with sabers.  Must have been using Grieving mother as a decoy, lol.

SxifIfF.jpg

Edited by Climhazzard