Grand Theft Auto V - PC Thread

you're not implying they are planning on having an orgy, are you Brucie?

double blowjob smilie for this one  :dancing: 

Ok so it's me, sorophx, jazou-maybe, and need one more...

corrected.  :yes: 

mkreku should be online, he always is when I play. or maybe RodWarrior, he's from Brazil I think, so morning for him too

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

same, just waiting for our 4th guy and Bokishi. we should probably gather at Bokishi's apartment when he comes online

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

More fun than I expected it to be. Despite some slight technical problems with headsets and so on :)

• Like 2

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

So I started on my single player journey and the game hasn't disappointed one little bit  :dancing:

Its this huge, immersive world where I can speed, and ramp, and rob, and create anarchy and its really entertaining 

Great game  :thumbsup:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

And I wish I had this on something other than My PS4.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Pretty funny seeing the guys playing Trevor, Michael and Franklin - looking and sounding the part. It's from 2013, sp you console guys have probably seen it.

• Like 3

Fortune favors the bald.

They did a whole panel a while ago where they talked about the process of the game.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 3 weeks later...

I reinstalled Win 7 and my GTA5 installation disappeared (well, it is still there on my other HD, but it refuses to start). Guess if it sounds appealing to start installing all those 7 DVD's again..?

• Like 1

I reinstalled Win 7 and my GTA5 installation disappeared (well, it is still there on my other HD, but it refuses to start). Guess if it sounds appealing to start installing all those 7 DVD's again..?

You know  its worth it, I have been playing for about 45 hours (?? ) and I'm only 22 % complete or so. But I take my time and do many activities and secondary missions 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

well, naturally your game stops working if you reinstall your system. all the registry records associated with that application are gone. should've made a back-up or something

Walsingham said:

I was kind of hoping it would do like Steam does; scan the system and just re-install the registry values. It worked surprisingly well with Steam, all I had to do was add desktop shortcuts manually.

I will reinstall it soon. Just.. The Witcher 3..