Every 6 sec (confused) target randomly: behaves normally, attack ally, walks around, nothing. I do not think it matters if target is green or red because it has set behavior for the duration of Confusion and attacking it does not dispel/cancel the status. 

Cheat? I am confused ..

edit: the question was whether green will change to red while under confusion or not? it will change

Edited by knownastherat

Every 6 sec (confused) target randomly: behaves normally, attack ally, walks around, nothing. I do not think it matters if target is green or red because it has set behavior for the duration of Confusion and attacking it does not dispel/cancel the status. 

Cheat? I am confused ..

edit: the question was whether green will change to red while under confusion or not? it will change

It didnt change the last time i tried it.

no, he means it will change every 6 seconds, at random. it does not depend on whether you hit that enemy or not.

this is the way it should work.

your confusion does not end just because something is hitting you.  in your mind... it could still be perceived as a friendly, and you just can't figure out why they're mad at you...

Edited by Ichthyic

no, he means it will change every 6 seconds, at random. it does not depend on whether you hit that enemy or not.

this is the way it should work.

your confusion does not end just because something is hitting you.  in your mind... it could still be perceived as a friendly, and you just can't figure out why they're mad at you...

But then you just confuse a bunch of things and keep smacking them while they are standing still and looking stupid :)

Im curious whether they can attack YOU under confusion or not?

yes, they can.  again... every 6 seconds, who they percieve as an enemy changes from:

1.  their own team
2.  your team
3.  nobody

while powerful, the only downside to confusion is that you can never tell when a confused enemy will suddently decide to go hostile on you  or not.

you likely haven't experienced this yet, as most fights simply don't go on long enough to notice the differences, but they are there.

wait till your own team gets confused, and watch as your party members sometimes can attack enemies, sometimes not... same thing.

that said, confusion suffers from what ALLLL spells in this game suffer from:  unnecessary bonuses to accuracy tacked on to them.

they simply should all be more subject to saving throws from reflex/will/fortitude.

all of them.

I really don't get why they felt the need to actually *add* bonus accuracy to almost all spells and abilities.  the only thing I can figure, is that too many backers whinged about their spells missing.

but... that is the way they are SUPPOSED TO WORK.

it's one of the big reasons hard seems wayy too easy for most people who have played similar games before... misses, spells or otherwise... for your teammates are actually pretty damn rare.

Edited by Ichthyic

that said, confusion suffers from what ALLLL spells in this game suffer from:  unnecessary bonuses to accuracy tacked on to them.

they simply should all be more subject to saving throws from reflex/will/fortitude.

all of them.

I really don't get why they felt the need to actually *add* bonus accuracy to almost all spells and abilities.  the only thing I can figure, is that too many backers whinged about their spells missing.

but... that is the way they are SUPPOSED TO WORK.

it's one of the big reasons hard seems wayy too easy for most people who have played similar games before... misses, spells or otherwise... for your teammates are actually pretty damn rare.

Spells have bonus to accuracy because the baseline accuracy the devs balanced things around is 30.

Fighters, Rogues, and Monks have an accuracy of 30.

Wizards, Druids, and Priests have an accuracy of 20, but their spells grant an accuracy bonus of +10, pushing it to 30.

Ciphers have an accuracy of 25, and most of their spells grant an accuracy bonus of +5, pushing it to 30. (some of the Cipher spells are outliers and have an accuracy bonus of +10.... its probably an oversight and will be nerfed)

Edited by Ruminate