Spoiler Alert Great Game

I became sick for a whole week so I played Pillars of Eternity.  80 hours did everything on expert mode.

This was really great Game!  But I would have liked more with the Elf Girl at the end.  No matter the dialog choices you don't really resolve your love afair with her that your awaked soul had.

It wasn't really the right good bye.  I didn't think that was thought out as well as it could be.

You should have written something up for an ending after the end, like the charcters and what they did.

or you should have been able to save her some how or something.   Just felt unfinished.

She should have had as much importance as Thaos did.

Other then that Pretty Amazing!  Look forward to Expansion and Second Game.

You also had couple music battle tracks that were half way decent.  

I'm not sure what you are asking for. Iorvath's soul is the only thing that remained from her. She wouldn't be walking out of there alive this way or the other. You can make her go over into the Berath's Wheel and make her forget it all. 

And I'm not sure things would have been happier if you put her soul into an amulet and then carried her out of there. Iorvath chose this act of defiance, to stay here and be a monument to the failure of Engwithans and their gods. And if you couldn't offer to carry on her crusade and make people understand that the gods are a lie... then there is not anything else she would really care about.

I'm not sure what you are asking for. Iorvath's soul is the only thing that remained from her. She wouldn't be walking out of there alive this way or the other. You can make her go over into the Berath's Wheel and make her forget it all. 

And I'm not sure things would have been happier if you put her soul into an amulet and then carried her out of there. Iorvath chose this act of defiance, to stay here and be a monument to the failure of Engwithans and their gods. And if you couldn't offer to carry on her crusade and make people understand that the gods are a lie... then there is not anything else she would really care about.

For some reason I forgot  her name and I just beat the Game!   Yea but I think there should have been more with her being your lover and trusting you.  The conversation with her when she responds to you as being her lover wasn't as deep as it could have been and in the end when you agree with her, it's just "well fairwell" 

I still think there could have been more about that and resolving a few things.  It's close but didn't feel close enough.

Iorvath was that her name ?  Doesn't look right.  Why do I think it was Ivonia or something.

Damn I can't remember!  Call her the Apsotate.

That was the only fault I had with the whole game! 

Googled it, the name is actually Iovara. Oops.  :grin:

Also, you were her former lover. You were not that close for quite a while (actually several years). It's no surprise she is a bit distant, especially since you are the person that she loved and then you are some bloke that happened to become a Watcher. That can make a meeting a bit awkward.

Googled it, the name is actually Iovara. Oops.  :grin:

Also, you were her former lover. You were not that close for quite a while (actually several years). It's no surprise she is a bit distant, especially since you are the person that she loved and then you are some bloke that happened to become a Watcher. That can make a meeting a bit awkward.

Iovara looks right! 

Yea but you get to choose you were lovers.  When you have that conversation with her and talk about how you betrayed her there is a little bit about being lovers.

She says she will never forget the times you spent together and that memory above all makes her happy.

you agree to continue what she believed and you want to save her, but she it trapped and you can't do squat.

I just wished there was more!   There could have been more at the ending of the game since her story was so important in the game.

The developers left it.

Other then that I found the Full Game to be quite amazing!   

I hope they step it up though in Pillars of Eternity 2.